Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have a Tea Party coming up in Austin on November 6. Houstonites for freedom, join us!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    America wakes up , I am so glad that people are seeing the light , 3 years ago I felt all alone , But now I am so proud of this movement and it gives me the hope to continue fighting the good fight
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

HOUSTON ROCKS!!!

Just what we need, the MAJORITY to stand up for themselves! To be proud Americans not the sniveling liberals.

AMERICANS standing up for whats right! Its about time!

This is just the start!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Yenko13
    America wakes up , I am so glad that people are seeing the light , 3 years ago I felt all alone , But now I am so proud of this movement and it gives me the hope to continue fighting the good fight
    Me too ! it has been about 5 years for us . When all the illegals got into the streets got our attention.

Thats when we found out about the Minute Men . Then we came here and other sites like Numbersusa. But spend most time here and passing the word around about the invasion .

I remember last April, when the Mainstream News Media tried to make fun of the Tea Party movement. I still get agitated when I see news clips like this:

http://newsbusters.org/node?page=200 (3rd article down).

Some of the comments by CNN's Susan Roesgen:

"This is a party for Obama bashers".
    "What does liberty have to do with taxes?".
    "This event is not for family viewing".

Other news personnel reported that the Tea Parties were filled with "disgruntled right-wing fanatics", overlooking that Democrats and Independents were also upset at impending trillions of dollars in new debts and deficits.

But lately, they've been taking the Tea Party movement more seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12