Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about a run on the banks?

I'll wing another retaliatory strategy out there,

Suppose we chose a week or a month in which everybody made cash withdrawals from savings and buried them away for a period of time. If some thousands of people did it we might make some waves on the financial markets. we might even create a panic if it's done with a twist.
    Now I know we'll likely attract home invasion robberies after the criminal element tries to take advantage of the situation, but hell, I see that creating yet another opportunity
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Following up with a suggestion to your great idea...what about pulling your money out of a Traitor Bank like the big national banks that fund National Council of La Raza...and put your money in small local banks? Your money is secured in the same manner by the FDIC.

That would get the attention of the big boys, help the small banks, and still keep your money safe.

What say you?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what banks support la raza?

Well all banks are in the feds inventory for the purpose I mentioned. As long as the money is in ANY bank, it is in play. Remember; it is not your money or our money; It is their money. If it was yours, mine, or ours,....we could destroy it if we wished. But it is against the federal law to do so, and you can be imprisoned for that.
    The point is, and I don't at all know if it would be effective or not, could we give the financial behemoth known as the fed notice that we are displeased and would like to let the corporate eccentrics know that they are going too far?
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

The banks that we KNOW support La Raza with major contributions are:

1. JP Chase (Chase, JP Morgan)

2. Bank of America

3. CitiGroup

4. Wachovia (Includes First Union)

5. Wells Fargo

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whats a savings account?

Where does this sort of talk fall in the Patriot Act. Is it legal?

I guess I missed something here. The patriot act is broad. I'm sure the government could use it to arrest you for clipping your dogs toenails if it was so desired.
    Other than that, I don't understand your post maybe?
    Unless you were addressing my post about destroying money, and if so, that was law before the patriot act. Long before

Thanks for the info Judy

I've been banking at Wachovia but that will end ASAP. Thank you for the information Judy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast