Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Elizabeth dont let these people use you. There are plenty of there own people who speak spanish. You sign a permission slips for somebody elases kid.That kid gets hurt on the trip the gringo is the one getting sued. Mamasita willl get up off her lazy but and find a lawyer. Mamamcita will swear (with an interperter of coiurse) that she told you no sign et. Schools require permission slips for a reason, In case of injury the teachers dont wanna get blamed. This country is lawsuit crazy now and these illegals are very savy to it as dumb as they act. They always find the way to free money, And if you needed help they would not help you.
    There probably calling you names in spanish. they used to to that to me as i was walking down the street,Gangs of men on st corners whisling and yelling things in spanish. I knew a few words they were calling me flaca (skinny ) and other words I cant repeat, They wannted me to give them some P---. I was 11 years. And I looked 11.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Patty, not to worry, I would NEVER sign the slip for someone elses kids. In fact it would be against the law since I am unrelated and not a legal guardian. There are plenty of school people who would help them, but they refuse to ask them, why we do not know (maybe laziness).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is all about FREE FREE FREE...now they want to add some SYMPATHY too!!!!

Feel sorry do they feel sorry for our people or children who are homeless, unemployed, hungry and down and out!!!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12