Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can FoxNews call themselves fair and balanced?

I have gone onto the FoxNews website yesterday and today and what makes the top headline news. Is it that our economy is in a free fall? No! Is it that the stock market is crashing? No! Is it that none of the rich fat cat crooks on Wall St are going to get indicted for causing all of this? No! Is it that millions of illegals are invading us every year sucking us dry and is one of the root causes of what is happening to our economy? No!

What made the top headline news yesterday and today?

A camera shot from a Reuters reporter taken of Sarah Palin's legs and asked if this is sexist. After all that has happened in our country the last few years or the last few weeks for that matter and this is what makes the top story. I mean this was so important that this had to take priority over all the bad s--t that's happening in our country? This is what passes as a top story at FoxNews?

We are in big trouble. Was this some effort to try to pump up McLame's pathetic campaign? This doesn't tell me much about Sarah Palin's dignity because just like I said, McCain is using her as nothing more than eye candy. What the GOP is doing to her is shameful. SHAMEFUL!!! The GOP are nothing more than a bunch of spoiled rich kids who have lost their damn minds. They turned this woman into a joke. Obama will end up winning this election by a landslide, not because he's good, but because the GOP shoved this piece of garbage down our throats and Republican voters are sick of it. They had a chance to get a real conservative like Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter or even Mitt Romney. Instead they go for this vile, lying, liberal, milquetoast, traitorous moron who is cut from the same mold as Bush.

Once again the media refuses to tell us what's really going on. They have the power to expose these traitors in our country for what they really are, but instead they are nothing more than an overglorified entertainment weekly or are a bunch of wannabe paparazzi's. It makes me sick.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The main stream media are traitors. And I bet that all stems form the elites pushing us into globalization as the motive!

Our sovereignty as a country is at stake!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I checked out Fox News on line earlier and yes they did have the Sarah Palin photo there but across the top they had a large gold banner with details of where the stock market was and then to the left side they had articles all on the state of the economy.

Now they have changed to a photo of Bush with We Can Solve This over the photo and to the left is:
    Where's the Bottom?URGENT: Dow rebounding after plunging nearly 700 points at opening, but still deep in negative terrority; oil dips below $80

• FOX FORUM: What Would Will Rogers Say?
    • EMAC BLOG: GE's Quality of Earnings Problems
    • PHOTOS: HEADS IN HANDS DURING GLOBAL SELL-OFF

World Bank Under Cyber SiegeEXCLUSIVE: FOX News has learned that the World Bank's computer network has been hacked repeatedly

I think that Fox is the most Fair and Balanced, with Lou Dobbs show and Glenn Beck. At least they show another side other than far left.

The internet pages change almost hourly especially on CNN and MSNBC which I also look at. Fox doesn't change as quickly some times but what ever glance you see one hour doesn't mean they aren't Fair.

Also Fox News is the only one that streams the details for Numbers USA on some days. CNN and MSNBC or any other on line news organization that I have seen have never put up Numbers USA links for concern on illegal immigration.

Its not there today, but I have seen it at least 4 times in the past month as a large banner over the Fox News headline. They (Numbers USA) must purchase ad space for on line for a few days at a time from Fox.

April
    Rupert Murdock, who is a globalist owns Fox News. There is no fair and balanced in MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Rupert Murdock, who is a globalist owns Fox News. There is no fair and balanced in MSM.
    so true but they are alot more fair and balanced than any of the other I watch FNC all the time there are some on there I like and agree with and others I don't I can't stand CNN or MSNBC because they are all out for Obama and IMO all way to the left. I know fox is pushing McCain and to the right and that pretty much sucks but I just like Fox better than the rest with the exception of Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck I love those two and watch them proudly !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Fox News is the most fair and balanced of all the news outlets. ABC, CBS NBC, CNN and most of all MSNBC are all in the tank for Obama. Glen Beck and Lou Dobbs are the only two that I listen in on when I get a chance. It's Fox News for me.

MW
    dman1200 wrote:

This doesn't tell me much about Sarah Palin's dignity because just like I said, McCain is using her as nothing more than eye candy. What the GOP is doing to her is shameful. SHAMEFUL!!!
    That's nothing more than speculation on your part. I think Ms. Palin is every bit as qualified to be a VP as Obama is to be President of the United States. By the way, why are you blaming the GOP for the news media's activities? Seems to me you are directing your anger in the wrong direction.

Foxfire wrote:

Fox News is the most fair and balanced of all the news outlets. ABC, CBS NBC, CNN and most of all MSNBC are all in the tank for Obama.
    You're right, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC are all liberal and favor Obama. I'm pretty sure dman1200 know that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The media, Obamboo and McIdiot have the same street car named the NWO, chasing the NWO's multi-culturalist dream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dman1200 wrote:

This doesn't tell me much about Sarah Palin's dignity because just like I said, McCain is using her as nothing more than eye candy. What the GOP is doing to her is shameful. SHAMEFUL!!!
    That's nothing more than speculation on your part. I think Ms. Palin is every bit as qualified to be a VP as Obama is to be President of the United States. By the way, why are you blaming the GOP for the news media's activities? Seems to me you are directing your anger in the wrong direction.

Foxfire wrote:

[quote:3dhyao8d]Fox News is the most fair and balanced of all the news outlets. ABC, CBS NBC, CNN and most of all MSNBC are all in the tank for Obama.
    You're right, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC are all liberal and favor Obama. I'm pretty sure dman1200 know that. [/quote:3dhyao8d]

Sarah Palin is qualified to be VP? In what way? She's been governor for about a year if that, she abused her power to get a police chief fired only because she was bitter that he divorced her sister, several cities in AK are sanctuaries for illegals, she has zero foreign policy experience (no sorry her crap about seeing Russia from her house in Anchorage doesn't fly because it's laughable), she won't tell you where she stands on the issues other than spouting off the same McLame talking points. She has zero experience leading a nation period. She is becoming a joke and McCain was just using her to try and lure the Hillary supporters into voting for him. Did it work? Nope!

I don't really care to hear about the other news agencies, I was talking about Fox being so called fair and balanced. If your suppose to be fair and balance then why does it seem to me that they are nothing more than just a political machine for the Republican party. You want real fair and balanced go to Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, John and Ken, Terry Anderson, real people who tell it like it is, real people who report real news not kiss butt to either political party and are more concerned about why someone took a camera shot of Sarah Palins legs then they are reporting what's really going on.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think they are all equally biased. Fox for the Reps and MSNBC and CNN for the Dems. Fox isn't really more for "us" which probably gives the false impression that they are more fair. Fox is just more neoconservative. Everyone I see on Fox are globalists including O'Reilly. That statement can not even be said for CNN. And MSNBC gives Buchanan plenty of airtime.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast