Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can our government justify themselves

The United States can prepare and organized a military operation and take it to the other side of the World continue to subsidize (in time, treasure and blood) the liberation of 25 million, but apparently rounding up, temporarily incarcerating and deporting 12 million criminals in our own country is impossible?

I agree with you and I wrote this a while back.

Will someone please tell me the difference between the Kuwait Border and the American Border?

Our government will send an invasion force, half way around the world, to defend the Kuwait border and prevent an invasion by a neighboring country.

Not to mention spend billions doing so. "The cost of the war to the United States was calculated by Congress to be $61.1 billion. Other sources estimate up to $71 billion. About $53 billion of that amount was paid by different countries..."(source Wikipedia) I know, there are better sources but I'm moving fast.

The US Government spent Billions liberating and overthrowing a corrupt government and protecting the people of Iraq.
    The real cost to the US of the Iraq war is likely to be between $1 trillion and $2 trillion (£1.1 trillion), up to 10 times more than previously thought, according to a report written by a Nobel prize-winning economist and a Harvard budget expert.
    (sorce) http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...681119,00.html

I'm angry! Here is the difference! Those so-and-sos on the Hill won't even build us a fence and we aren't good enough to have our own military protect and liberate us?

Also, I want to know how much they passed out in pet pork projects, under the Bush administration, instead of building our great wall(s).

No more pork, until I get my wall!!!!!!!!! MORE WALL LESS PORK!!!!!

Realize this, it's not about the money, because a border wall from sea to sea will only cost 0.02% of the annual Federal budget. That's pennys.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was listening to O'reilly on the radio the other day and a military man called in to protest the guard on the border, he siad that was not their job or the military's job period. Bill asked him"are we not on bosnia's border protecting their border the man said simply " yes", bill then asked him, are we not on Korea's border"? another yes from the man, Bill then said are we not protecting Iraqi's borders? Again the man said "yes" Bill then said" I guess then it is just our own borders they should not be protectint right"?The man said nothing and Bill hung up, I thought that was very well put by O"reilly.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It is about the rich and powerful getting richer and more powerful, they just can't get enough and we are just peasants in the kingdom so we don't matter.

I think the Smirking Chimp and this senate's treachery and treasonous attitude shows once and for all, they are bought and owned by the special interests. Either by the big corporations, agro-businesses or the Hispanic/Latino/Open borders crowd, the average American can go to hell for all they care. Some of the arguments that were made by the likes of McCain, Kennedy, Graham, Specter and others were downright insulting and degrading to Americans. We are too lazy to do certain jobs and illegals work harder than Americans? Illegals are the ones who built this country and made it great? This country would collapse if not for the contributions of illegals? Illegals contribute way more in taxes than they use in public services? Illegals are totally assimilated and loyal to America? Illegals are law abiding, honest, and show true family values and work ethic that we should learn from?

What a load of BS.

I guess they weren't aware that it was Americans who won two world wars, put men on the moon, built the greatest military, education and healthcare system in the history of mankind. I guess they forgot that illegals are the ones who bankrupted and closed 84 ERs and hospitals in CA, or how in places like CA, which has the largest populations of illegals has the worst school performance rates in the nation. I guess they didn't see all the Mexican flags being waved or hear the chants and shouting in Spanish at those rallies. I guess they never have to see the numbers of illegals packing our jails and prisons, guilty of crimes like murder, rape and molestation, robbery and carjacking, with gang banging thugs like MS-13 roaming our streets with impunity to commit more crimes thanks to traitorous sanctuary policies like Special Order 40 in Los Angeles.

If these amnesty proposals get implemented and our country goes the same route as Mexico and other third world disgraces, I hope they realize that they are responsible. But then again, when you live behind high walls, in gated communities, with lifetime free medical and fat cat, bloated pensions, with your kids in private schools, you don't have the same perpective as those who live in the real world, who have to live with the mayhem and chaos all these illegals and their extended families will bring if they are suddenly made "legal".
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

REPTILE

I guess they forgot that illegals are the ones who bankrupted and closed 84 ERs and hospitals in CA, or how in places like CA, which has the largest populations of illegals has the worst school performance rates in the nation. I guess they didn't see all the Mexican flags being waved or hear the chants and shouting in Spanish at those rallies. I guess they never have to see the numbers of illegals packing our jails and prisons, guilty of crimes like murder, rape and molestation, robbery and carjacking, with gang banging thugs like MS-13 roaming our streets with impunity to commit more crimes thanks to traitorous sanctuary policies like Special Order 40 in Los Angeles.
    May I use this for CALLS/FAX/EMAILS?
    This is direct and to the point as many Americans both see & experience the ILLEGAL ALIEN situation. I think it could be incorporated nicely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can our Government justify themselves

Reptile,

Very good post. It sure get's right to the heart of how this amnesty for Illegal aliens makes so many of us feel.

I never thought I would feel so betrayed by our own government!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

KM

I agree...very nicely put reptile. Maybe we should get you to run for political office
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Will someone please tell me the difference between the Kuwait Border and the American Border?
    That would be OIL.

A running balence of the war in IRAQ

TOTAL BODY COUNT
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Thanks guys, actually KM, I am considering running for the City Council in my hometown of El Cajon, here in San Diego County. I am sick of how our city has been overrun and destroyed by masses of illegals. And the worst thing about it is our own city government is bending over backwards to help them in the "Reconquista".

Just look at our City Emblem, they recently changed it (without any public input) to show the American Stars & Stripes being morphed into the Mexican tri-colored buzzard flag:

The first thing I would do if elected would be to petition for a change to our official emblem to show we are in America, NOT a part of Mexico, as they would like us to be someday.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast