Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can our government justify themselves?

The answer is they can't. There is no way to justify alot of what they do. This has just been by far the biggest slap in the face.

The kicker of it is they do not think they have to justify themselves. That much is obvious.

reptile09,

That is just deplorable. I really do not know what else to say about your city emblem. As much as I have seen and read over the past couple of months there are many things that I see and read and the only thing that occurs to me is "WHAT THE F***?"

Let me add my ' Attaboys'.

Good luck - you would have my vote.

I'll be they are going to let gobs of illegals from Mexico vote - but I'll bet they would stop this old Texan if she came out there to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

reptile09,

Are you aware they have also been re-naming schools?
    I have personally noticed one elementary school in Windsor, CA. which used to be "Star Elementary School" (on Star rd.) since it was built over 20 years ago. It now has a Hispanic name that I can not pronounce. Several people have informed me that this is happening at other schools as well.

My friends son is in first grade, one of his homework assignments last week was to color a Mexican flag. The assignment portrayed Mexico as if they were either a part of the United States, or an ally of the United States. It also included several statements about "our proud Hispanic heritage" I asked the first grader about the American flag - It had never been a homework assignment!
    (I suggested he should draw an American flag on the blank side of the paper. -without flies or buzzards)

About 2-3 months after this same first grader learned to count to 10, our American public school system taught him to count to 10 in Spanish.

Now they are brainwashing our American children.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Re: How can our government justify themselves

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    The United States can prepare and organized a military operation and take it to the other side of the World continue to subsidize (in time, treasure and blood) the liberation of 25 million, but apparently rounding up, temporarily incarcerating and deporting 12 million criminals in our own country is impossible?
    Yes, in truth if out government can not arrest/control and deport the illegals then the government has already lost control of the country, however, I've not heard one law maker make this obvious point.

Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12