Thread: How Come?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Come?

I'm curious why I never see anything about Michael Savage here. His whole radio show is about Borders Language and Culture. He never pulls a punch with anyone and he tells it like it is to both Republicans and Demorats.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I listen when I can, but Michael does not have guests on very often so I cannot remember anyone from our movement ever going on his show.

I'm glad he is beating the drums on controlling illegal immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipac search shows 400 plus posts with Michael Savage somewhere in them. Stick around his name will pop up again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish he would have you on William, and I dont understand why he doesn't. I would send him an e-mail but he does not have a contact on his site. If anyone knows a contact for him please post it so we can make the suggestion.
    Respects all,
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Yeah, we talk about him sometimes. He is definitely right in line with our views on immigration. William's right, he rarely has quests. However, I have heard Pat Buchanan on his show a couple times.

Its funny, Pat just goes off for like 15 minutes, and Savage (uncharacteristically) is speachless. Just saying..............."wow."............."incredibl e".................
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I have noticed on days W is on a TV/radio show the Alipac boards get a lot of new members. He delivers the message to so many.

We must show our support and help Alipac reach the fundraising goal

Alipac is a powerful tool, keep it strong! Donate,and bring in new members

Here is an e-mail for Michael savage. We need to get William on his show...
    Michael_Savage@mail.vresp.com