Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How come we can't get more people to come out and protest?

I saw that only 50 people showed up, why is that? All of the rage that is on Congress. Org. I am just really surprised that more people don't show up.

Re: How come we can't get more people to come out and protes

Quote Originally Posted by Luckysaiyan
    I saw that only 50 people showed up, why is that? All of the rage that is on Congress. Org. I am just really surprised that more people don't show up.

If you find out Let me know

* <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I REALLY THINK THAT VIRTUAL PROTESTS ARE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE. EVERYONE CAN DO IT AND THERE ARE NO MOBILITY OR SCHEDULE CONFLICT PROBLEMS.

REAL LIFE PROTESTS ARE ALSO GOOD. BELIEVE ME I HAVE BEEN TO MANY. BUT WHEN ITS OVER EVERYTHING IS SILENT. VIRTUAL PROTESTS ARE RELENTLESS AND EVERYONE CAN "ATTEND". AND IT IS NOT "OVER".

IT CAN GO 24/7 FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED. AH BUT I DO MISS THOSE GOOD OLD FASHIONED MARCHES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I hear most often is fear. Fear of ending up on a government watch list and fear of being labeled a racist.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Re: How come we can't get more people to come out and protes

Quote Originally Posted by Luckysaiyan
    This is something I had to learn early on in this movement. Many of the other groups that had been around the block more times than ALIPAC already knew.

New groups constantly form that want to storm the walls with street and outdoor protests.

Sometimes, they even get mad at me when I try to tell them what the deal is.

People that support our cause, not all, but generally prefer indoor and structured events.

While we support any American or group of Americans taking positive action to fight illegal immigration, you have to be very careful with outdoor protests.

1. Many of our supporters cannot or will not show up.

2. The English media will not promote your event or tell anyone, but they will show up to brag about how few people you have. The Spanish media will beat the drums day and night for their supporters.

3. You never can be certain who will try to show up at outdoor protests in uncontrollable areas and the White Nationalists, White Supremacists, and Neo Nazis keep sticking their noses into events by our team. We wish the would go throw their own events and leave those of us that want nothing to do with them alone. They actually help the cause of the illegals when they try to show up and ruin our work.

I think the Nazis are hoping that the moderates continue to fail because eventually, more people will start turning to extremes since the current system, as in the American Republic, has been hijacked an no longer serves the majority of our citizens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You hit the nail on the head W
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

there used to be large protests and the police really came down hard on amerians
    then they really got tough- here in Portland we had swat teams and helicopters for a small protest of vegan types
    and then there was martial law in seatlle in the late 90's because of one window getting smashed.

I mean , we arent special like mexicans and it really is not our Culture
    to take to the streets.
    MY cousin from LA - the state
    lives on the oregon coast during the summer. she didnt know how many illegals were here until there was parade in Newport and half the crowd was mexican
    they like crowds they are always in groups this is why they dont use birth control

The other side has more assets than we do since they are being supported by foundations. They can hire full time organizers and put more money into their events. We have the advantage of being the side with the higher per centage of voters. Instead of trying to match the size of their events of hundreds or thousands with our more limited resources it makes more sense for us to attend their events with a sign that says:

Oppose Illegals?
    NumbersUSA.org

We can have more impact there with five people than we would at one of our own events with fifty.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The other side has more assets than we do since they are being supported by foundations. They can hire full time organizers and put more money into their events. We have the advantage of being the side with the higher per centage of voters. Instead of trying to match the size of their events of hundreds or thousands with our more limited resources it makes more sense for us to attend their events with a sign that says:

Oppose Illegals?
    NumbersUSA.org

We can have more impact there with five people than we would at one of our own events with fifty.
    I agree 100%
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Hispanic Protests in L.A.

Because of the developing third world country also known as Los Angeles and our beloved Mayor who seems to have fidelity and racism issues, and because of Special Order 40, you cannot count upon the LAPD to protect you if you were to hold an outdoor protest. Oh, and did I mention the gang problem? Nothing like worrying about being the victim of a drive-by in L.A. if you hold a sign up that someone doesn't like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast