Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to confiscate the assets of employers of illegals

Illegal alien construction worker beats a teenage girl bloody
    because she refused his sexual advances.

Why why WHY aren't the parents confiscating the construction company's
    assets?

Illegals are more prone to lawlessness than the rest of the population by definition and there is clear evidence that illegals are primarily here for the enrichment of their duplicitious employers. Therefore there should be many opportunities to make many lawyers rich as well as compensating some of the victims and making others stand up and fight this crime wave.

I myself, am hoping that the Family takes legal action against the employer. This family should in my opinion, have the keys to that business. I might be a little more radical on this subject, but in my opinion again. I think that a company that hires illegals all there assets should be confiscated and place in a pool. So that law abiding citizens can draw from this pool to start, businesses.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

QUOTE: An illegal alien, Jose Ramirez, 28, has been arrested and charged with the brutal beating of a 15-year-old girl who allegedly ignored his whistles at a construction site in Spotsylvania County.

Hi Jim. I had not heard about this. How many (exact numbers) of Americans, often children will have to be killed or terribly harmed at the hands of illegal aliens? Last week it was six teenagers in the northeast, the week before the 15 yr. old and her mother in North Carolina. Who will it be tomorrow? These are just the stories that make the news.

I noticed that the news article immediately identified this criminal as being an illegal alien. I believe if it were not for the extremely high number of Americans who are speaking up regarding illegal immigration, that might have been left out of the story. Thank you, Jim.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am suprised they caught him. Here at ground zero of the invasion, when they do something stupid they usually make a beeline at light speed to the border. Drunk and run over kids in the street, no problem, just head south till things cool off then re-invent your self in another state far away. Kill a cop, just run across the border and yell Ollie..ollie...oxen free and go have a beer. Have we become that desensitized that we are no longer outraged by this? As much as I would like to se the employer pay thru his nose for this, he will not be held responsible for the criminal acts of his workers. Unless he was right there, saw it happening and did nothing to stop it.

-Never forget, if you dump a frog into a pot of boiling water, he'll shoot back out of there like he was spring loaded. Place a frog in a pot of room temperature and turn up the heat slowly, he'll be dead before he realizes it's to late.-
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Let's hope the parents get good legal advice. As someone who lived in Virginia for 44 years, I can tell you these incidents are becoming a daily occurence I know many people who are scared and frustrated and don't know where to turn. I tell everyone I come in contact with about this site and to get busy writing representatives and newspapers.

Hi steelerbabe! Generally one person (employer) can not be held liable for the criminal acts of another (employee) however, after looking up some legal jargon there may be an open door for the parents. The employer may have opened the door to neglegence on his part if 1) he knew the worker was illegal and not available to work, or 2) he hired him right off the street with out doing any checking and "Failed to use reasonable care" in his hiring practices, personally I hope the parents take the contractor to the cleaners! I am at ground zero of the invasion here in So California. I truly understand the quality of life issues. In 2003 14 people died as a result of Police gunfire in all of Los Angeles, in stark contrast 503 people were murdered in gang violence during the same time period. Yet, every time a Police officer bops a car theft suspect on the head with a flashlight, the "Community Leaders" are protesting in the streets. A bit upside down me thinks. Keep up the good work and spread the word!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Hi steelerbabe! Generally one person (employer) can not be held liable for the criminal acts of another (employee) ...
    It's not a matter of being held liable for criminal acts -- its a civil matter.

Remember, if you do so much as leave a well hole uncovered on your property and some neighbor kids fall into it after trespassing _you_ can be sued by their parents and they can _win_.

Then there is the famous case of O. J. Simpson who could not be convicted during criminal trial but was held liable during civil trial.

Civil cases are an entirely different matter.

Confiscate the assets of the employers of these criminal blights.

Get rich from zero tolerance.

I think JimBowery is right, if the girl had been an employee, then the parents can sue the pants off the construction company. But that's not the case.

But then again, since the employee is an illegal one, the parents, you would think, would afterall, have a case.

This is one illegal that should be found and hung out to dry in front of the white house
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, you guys are absolutely right on! I wasn't thinking very well my main eMail is down and I have a lot of biz stuff going.........my hair is turning grey by the minute!

Hang in there, Defens, even with a broken pair of glasses, you'll get things done!!