Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling us racists is a cheap shot. It shows they have no real idea of who we are. They call the minute men racists too but everytime I see them out on the border, you see everykind of American represented there.
    So their accusation is based on ignorance. I won't even acknowledge it. It does hurt only because it is a terrible thing to be accused of.
    The term racist is thrown around so much now though that I think it has really lost its impact.
    I hate no American of any race. I love all of my American brothers and sisters. They know the truth. They are the racists. It is that truth that causes them to lash out against us.
    I won't deter me from my goal of securing America.
    If you want to really hurt my feelings. Take away my American Identity. THAT would hurt.

You know, the only reason the term is used, is because they have no Facts tp back up their argument. Most of the time, they have no facts at all when they enter the debate, just like Geraldo did on The O'Rielly Factor. He degenerated what could have been a very interesting debate, as Bill kept repeating himself about the Law, but Geraldo 5 seconds into it, turned it into a debate about alchoholism, and race, because his arguments had no legal foudations to back them, and he knew it, so his only point was to change the venue to his favor with anti-hate mongering as a pretense to it's main point of issue.

I like to let them blow off steam and act like a$$es myself, then when they are done, I like to restate the facts, and then ask for a reasonable answer in a calm forward approach. It really gets under their skin when you do that.

The key is to not get sucked in to their argument, and remain focused, which can be daunting when passions run high. But with a little practice, it is achievable.

My favorite line, is "are you finnished?" Then let me restate my question, and let me ask you to remain on task, as to answer. I'm asking you to give me a yes or no answer, and would you please then elaborate with facts that pertain to your answer, instead of inuendo, and turning the topic into an issue about race, as it has nothing to do with topic at hand.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It seems to me that thier are two types of people that call us proud Americans "racist." The first kind are the illegals themselves who are just mad because us Americans are exposing them. The second type are the very few mis-guided Americans who actually feel sorry for these illegals and want open borders, so when they encounter us, they call us racist. It is an outright lie. If someone were to call me a racist, I would ask that person "how am I a racist?" And that person would lose the argument because they wouldn't have anything realistic to back up their remark.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    This arrogance and entitlement mentality makes me furious. They act as if they have conquered us and the resources of our country are now for the taking!
    You know I've heard many so called immigrants state that they are Americans, not US Citizens but American Continent dwellers. Is this what they really believe that because they were born on the continent that they are entitled to our country?
    I've heard them refer to themselves as North Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    This arrogance and entitlement mentality makes me furious. They act as if they have conquered us and the resources of our country are now for the taking!
    You know I've heard many so called immigrants state that they are Americans, not US Citizens but American Continent dwellers. Is this what they really believe that because they were born on the continent that they are entitled to our country?
    I've heard them refer to themselves as North Americans.
    Acually the are Americans this is the American continent but they are not citizens of the United States of America!!

They feel like they have a right here because our government and corporate America have lead them to believe it true, by letting them cross our border for the last 20 years and not enforceing our laws.

Our politicians are in the pockets of the corporations who want the cheap labor. They want to destroy middle class U.S citizens because they are tired of paying higher wages, retirements, health,etc.

We need to not pay heed to the racist talk as it is causing us to lose focus on the real culprits, our congress and President, they alone can do what is right for the people who belong in this country.
    they need to enforce our laws, close our borders, fine empoyers and take away all incentives for people to come here illegally.
    Illegals can say whatever they want call us what ever they want but they know this is not their country and calling us racist is not going to change that!! and it is getting old, but we know what it is about! They are changing our country right before our very eyes. Politicians have to be held accountable for making us pay for all the poor people Mexico should be taking care of themselves!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12