Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to counter being called racist...

It has frustrated me for several years now being called racist when you aren't, and it is one of those emotional words that is so hard to retort.

What do you think about calling the people calling us racist, "selfish?"

They are selfish in that they are only thinking about their personal interests and not the better interests of this country. They'll selfish in that they don't care if our environment is getting trampled and destroyed. They're selfish in that they don't care that it is costing taxpayers billions in having to incarcerate and educate and medically care for people who continue to be unwilling to take care of their own, while they throw the word "compassion" at us all the time and tell us we have none.

Besides being the real racists, they are SELFISH!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I refer to them as STUPID.

Banned
    This arrogance and entitlement mentality makes me furious. They act as if they have conquered us and the resources of our country are now for the taking!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    This arrogance and entitlement mentality makes me furious. They act as if they have conquered us and the resources of our country are now for the taking!
    You know I've heard many so called immigrants state that they are Americans, not US Citizens but American Continent dwellers. Is this what they really believe that because they were born on the continent that they are entitled to our country?

JAK
    Isn't that the truth!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Dagmar wrote:
    You know I've heard many so called immigrants state that they are Americans, not US Citizens but American Continent dwellers. Is this what they really believe that because they were born on the continent that they are entitled to our country?
    I think its a clash of cultures fueled by politicians who gladly give our resources away, the leaders in their community fomenting this attitude, and the media who generally and as usual, side against US citizens. I think all of the above are members of the "hate America first" crowd.

Dagmar wrote:
    I think its a clash of cultures fueled by politicians who gladly give our resources away, the leaders in their community fomenting this attitude, and the media who generally and as usual, side against US citizens. I think all of the above are members of the "hate America first" crowd.
    You may be right. Just a little off topic but I went and watched 300 with my dad and found it interesting that the politician that was against Sparta defending herself was shown to be a traiter with the gold of the enemy in his purse. My dad looked at me and said, sounds familiar.

Banned
    Remember, screaming "racist" has always worked in the past and I believe has been overused to the point of being obsolete. It doesn't bother me because I think it is silly and they know it.

HERE IS WHAT I SAY

HERE IS WHAT I SAY

Protect and Secure Our Borders

My country's borders should be protected and secure
    Against invasion whether it be by land, sea or shore
    You sit at your border till the time is right
    You than cross our borders in the dark of night

There are drug wars, human smuggling and murders too
    All at the border you are crossing through
    You bring in drugs, diseases and criminals in mass
    We need border walls to stop this fast

You say your looking for a better life but our laws won't do
    You march in our streets and demand we owe you
    The fact is you need to go back home and march over there
    And fight your government for laws you think are fair

Our immigration laws allow people in from everywhere
    And supports immigrants who come by law and are thankful to be here
    You call me a racist I really don't care
    You're an illegal alien who doesn't belong here

Comprehensive immigration laws embattled by members who make laws
    Is amnesty, agenda-related, deceiving and a reason for border walls
    Sovereignty Rights are in "WE THE PEOPLE" THE CONSTITUTION confirms
    If you sell us out you won't be re-elected to serve any future terms

Copyright©2006 SCC
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I just smile and say, I know you are. Thanks for the conformation.

You criticize others of your own insecurities and you point out the faults in others that trouble you personally.

Just remember, the person calling you a racist is the real racist because they just confessed it out of their own mouths, when they called you one.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast