Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to destroy a nation by Jorge Bush

You know I was thinking last night if anyone had a perfect blueprint on how to destroy a nation, it's this guy.

1. Continually turning a blind eye and encouraging a ongoing, unlimited massive onslaught of illegal alien invaders hellbent on taking our country over and we're not even firing a single shot.

2. Financially crippling our nation by racking up huge amounts of debt, sending our jobs overseas, allowing corporations to hire illegals and foreigners from countless number of visa programs on a whim to dumb down our wages to far below the poverty line. We have record debts in trade spending and entitlement/pork spending with no end in sight.

3. Allowing corporate robber barons to enrich themselves on natural and national disasters and all kinds of energy shortages real and imaginative.

4. Dumbing down of our education system with NCLB.

5. Thrusting us into a costly war with a country that was of no threat whatsoever which has cost us trillions, will cost us trillions more, has cost us thousands of lives of our nations finest and will continue to cost us thousands more with no end in sight.

6. Leaving our borders wide open for any criminal or terrorist to enter leaving all of our citizens at risk in an effort to kowtow to corporate America and the corrupt, crime bloated, drug and gang haven known as Mexico.

7. Allowing our health care, education systems and hospitals to be crippled nationwide.

This guys poll numbers are at 29 percent and dropping. Yet he keeps pressing forward with his destructive agenda. As much as I despised Bill Clinton and I still do, I'd rather have him now than Bush. At least he knew how to balance a budget and he was smart enough to know that when he was in trouble politically to start moving back to the center. Bush isn't even smart enough to do that. He keeps telling his sheepish Republican supporters that everything will be just fine.

Which leads me to believe 2 things. Either he's really, really stupid, or he has a very evil agenda he's working and he's aligned himself with some very evil people with some very evil intentions for America. Perhaps it's a lot of both. I just find it hard to believe with the numbers dropping like this that he'd keep spewing the same crap laced with one of two half measures to try invain to pull the wool over our eyes. This guy is the most pompous, arrogant man I've ever seen and I think he's very evil.

I don't understand why this guy can't be impeached. We impeached Clinton over lying about having sex in the oval office. BFD. Bush lies, thousands die and yet nobodies talking about impeaching him? I don't get it. Bush and Cheney need to be dumped like yesterday. I've said it before, our nation can't survive another 3 years of this. If these idiots are hellbent on committing political suicide by caving into Bush then they have got to go. We need to show them the door in November. No more excuses. If you idiots in America can't wake up and see what's going on then you deserve to lose your country. Go ahead and let the Mexicans take over because MTV and American Idol are way more important. Morons, we are losing this war and we are losing bigtime, regardless of how you spin this. Get off your lazy butts and get out and protest. Let these empty suits know how you feel about them. Tell them you won't support them anymore and that they better get their bags packed in November because they are done. These leeches won't be sucking on the governments nipple anymore. Send these nation wrecking bastards back to where they came from and when they are out of office then we can work on sending them to prison where they belong.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is true that nobody is above the law. There is a good organization called Judicial Watch that is very highly ethical that is doing their best to hold every member of Congress and of the White House accountable to high ethics. They have the capability to bring Federal lawsuits against those in elective office. The American public also should be seeking to learn the thoughts of nine people, the USA Federal Supreme Court Justices who have not yet shared their thoughts about illegal immigrants, being against giving them citizenship rights, being against giving them guest worker status, against allowing them to remain in the USA.

Two more things I forgot to mention that I find very distrubing.

1. Eavesdropping and spying on American citizens.

2. Having the border patrol spying on the Minutemen.

This clown is more concerned with spying on us then he is with deporting illegal aliens and erradicating terrorists.

I also believe this war on terror is a farce. He's using this angle as an excuse to spy on us and take away our civil liberties. If this globalist cretin had done his job on 9-11, 3,000 of our citizens would still be alive today and we wouldn't have been thrusted into 2 wars which we know are nothing, but fronts to control the Middle East for oil and financial gain. Yet instead of acting, he thought reading childrens books to kids was more important. Get this maniac out of our government now.

It's not Iraq stupid, it's the borders stupid.

Killing off a bunch of Iraqi's isn't going to make us safer, controlling the borders and expelling the invaders will. Impeaching this idiot will too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200;
    You're right on all your points about bush, especially the part where you think he's stupid. Heck, he's industrial strength stupid.
    I have a good friend who is very astute and a very conservative, Republican guy. About a year ago we were talking politics and he came off with the statement that bush was the dumbest president that he has known. I found it hard to believe he was saying this but the more I read about bush's stance on immigration and some other issues, I see my friend's point. Though I still disagree, I think he's the dumbest in history.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Before in our history we seemed to always have a strong president in power when we needed him the most. Our luck has run out. Now we have a President that thinks his goals should outweigh the national middle class consensus. I feel Bush has violated his basic oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Terrible leadership can destroy a country.

he's industrial strength stupid.
    The evidence is mounting... he seems disposed to work for those who pull his strings ...much more than working for the American people.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is impeached...after the elections.

But if he resigns, that would bring in Cheney as President. For some reason that's kind of like replacing a bad leader with a worse one.

Its one thing to be stupid...Whatever Cheney is, he is Not stupid. He seems more committed to the Bush concepts of leadership...than Bush is.

That almost seems like punishing the local drug dealer and then the kingpin steps in...

Hope that's totally off base

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Great Post Dman, exactly..."without fireing a shot".
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson