Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Did It Happen?

From a guy that posts on our Conservative Message Board.

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

Sitting on my home office desk is one of my most treasured possessions.
    It's a silver medallion inscribed "United in Memory: September 11, 2001,"

with a proud American eagle on one side. On the other side, the memento
    depicts workers at the Pentagon saluting as they unfurl a large U.S. flag

from the Pentagon rooftop.

The medal was given to me by Debra Burlingame, sister of Charles F. "Chic"

Burlingame III, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77. Jihadi hijackers

who exploited our joke of an immigration system crashed the plane into the

Pentagon on Sept. 11, while screaming "Allahu Akbar!" I look at the
    keepsake every day before I write to be reminded of this nation's
    strength, courage and perseverance.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon released video images of American Airlines Flight

77 crashing into the military headquarters building. The Defense
    Department released the images, recorded b! y a Pentagon security camera, in

response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Washington, D.C.-based

Judicial Watch.

I know the White House didn't intend it, but the Pentagon 9/11 video
    release underscores why President Bush's push for a massive "guest
    worker"/enforcement-later approach to border security is such a betrayal
    of the memory of those who died in the attacks.

When Sept. 11 hijackers Hani Hanjour and Khalid Almihdhar needed help
    getting fraudulent government-issued photo IDs before embarking on their
    suicide mission, they hopped into a van and headed to the parking lot of a

7-Eleven store in Falls Church, Va. That's where scores of illegal alien
    day laborers ply bogus identity documents to other illegal aliens from
    around the world.

As I've noted many times, I visited this 7-Eleven while reporting on the
    national security-immigration nexus. It is a stone's throw from the
    Pentagon! , where Hanjour and Almihdhar deliberately drove Flight 77 into
    th e ground. The parking lot is still to this day often filled with
    "undocumented" day laborers whom President Bush never fails to extol for
    doing the jobs Americans won't do (or "aren't doing," as he now hedges).
    Local cops I have interviewed suspect that most of these men are here
    illegally and that they continue to facilitate trade in fake
    identification documents. But nobody arrests them We are, as the Million

Illegal Alien Marches have demonstrated, a de facto sanctuary nation.

One of the illegal aliens at that 7-Eleven was Luis Alonso
    Martinez-Flores, a 28-year-old Salvadoran who had been in the United
    States illegally since 1994. He got in the van and directed the jihadis to

a DMV Express office nearby; they obtained photo IDs using bogus
    residential info supplied by Martinez-Flores. That info was also used on
    ID forms for two other hijackers.

The illegal alien earned $100. One hundred and eighty-four people! paid

with their lives.

Three other hijackers showed up at a different Arlington DMV the same day

Hanjour and Almihdhar stopped by the 7-11 illegal alien magnet. As with
    many DMVs across the country, illegal aliens congregated out in the open.

Victor M. Lopez-Flores, who had been previously deported after a felony
    conviction but returned illegally, was one of them. He and another illegal

immigrant led the hijackers to an open-borders attorney's office, where
    they helped the terrorists fraudulently obtain Virginia ID cards.

While some states have tightened ID requirements, many others still allow

illegal aliens to obtain driver's licenses. The Bush Treasury Department
    approves the use of foreign consular ID cards exclusively for illegal
    aliens from Mexico. Peru, the Philippines, and Guatemala are clamoring for

the United States to recognize their phony ID as well. Nearly five years
    later, illegal! alien day laborers like the ones who unwittingly assisted
    the 9/1 1 hijackers have virtually no fear of being arrested. Instead, they

await their new "temporary" guest worker cards and eventual American
    citizenship in a land that has lost its memory. And its mind.

Why haven't we prosecuted these people as conspiracists to the conspiracy of the crime?

What in the hell is going on?

There have been no arrests, no prosecutions except for that guy Moussaoui who best I can tell didn't ever actually do anything but was apparently planning on it.

These are aiding and abetting and document fraud and a zillion crimes that could be lined up against these people.

Why haven't they been arrested and prosecuted for their role in 9/11?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Why haven't we prosecuted these people as conspiracists to the conspiracy of the crime?

What in the hell is going on?

There have been no arrests, no prosecutions except for that guy Moussaoui who best I can tell didn't ever actually do anything but was apparently planning on it.

These are aiding and abetting and document fraud and a zillion crimes that could be lined up against these people.

Why haven't they been arrested and prosecuted for their role in 9/11?

Even Rush Limbaugh said today that he had no clue why the Senate was coming up with these watered down, bills and voting for them. He said they know that the American people want the borders closed and no guest worker/amnesty program given. But he said where they were just giving us the finger a while back, they are now mooning us with these stupid bills. Rush said there was something very strange about the Senates whole attitude on the illegal immigration issue.

Rush is right on this one!

Please, do not worry, do not fret my fellow citizens. Mainly it is only us commoners at risk of harm by terrorists or illegal aliens.

The elite class has used many MILLIONS of YOUR dollars you fork over via taxation to ensure the elites are protected.

The Prez. and vice Prez. have well-known long-time protection.

But, never fear, rest assured, sleep well at night, for the likes of Teddy Kennedy and others of his ilk are protected from evil.

No expense is to great to protect the worthy class of our once-sovereign country.

We can afford to loose millions of us commoners... the elites can easily replace us within days by opening the border. We are expendable, we are nothing. We may be useful to fight foreign wars but the elites have repeatedly not only shown, but proved, that our safety is meaningless.

However, this fact has been proven true throughout history. The common class is given short shrift while the elite class receives all that is their due.

One thing in America's favor is that our elites do not become that way ONLY by an accident of birth. Grandpa Kennedy used his bootlegging bucks to enter legitimate business and build an empire that exists today. He had to work his way up. His kids and grandkids and great grandkids received the blessings of the elite class due to birth alone but there WAS the original "class jumping."

Yes, as with everything else, from molluscs to bacteria living near thermal vents along the Atlantic Ridge thousands of feet below the ocean's surface, studies have been done regarding "class jumping" within the USA.

Despite the propaganda to the contrary, false info disseminated to keep the masses dumb and happy, there is actually very little class jumping and the percentage of Americans entering the elite class has been steadily falling for at least three decades, according to one study. Other studies limit the decline to 15 years or so.

But, that's beside the point.

Our elites are doing fine!!!!!!! Their share of the national wealthy is increasing. Their power grows. And, they are safe. Well-protected.

Sleep soundly, America. All is well. All is normal and as it should be. Just don't worry your little heads abouth nuthin', your betters are in charge.

I wonder if we can bring a class action law suit against our congress and our President for their failure to uphold our constitution, and their blatant disrespect of their employers which is us the american citizens! Don't they have to be sworn in to their offices, make a pledge to uphold our constitution? they have both, thumbed their noses and broke that pledge to uphold our laws and constitution, why can't we sue them?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Actually, nittygritty, every public official has a duty to do certain things. Performance of duty and executing sworn oaths to uphold our laws and constitution are prerequisites, for legal and important purposes, to ensure that our public officials are bound and will perform and execute the duties of the offices they have either been elected or appointed to hold.

No President or Administration has the legal authority to ignore certain laws that jeopardize the defense, security, life and health of American Citizens.

Failure to enforce US Immigration Law and secure our borders is a deliberate failure to perform a fundamental basic obligation of every official in the United States government from the White House to Commerce to Labor to State to Treasury to Health, Education, Welfare, Defense and Justice Departments.

What has occurred in the United States since 2001 is a fundamental and flagrant dereliction of duty and a blatant breach of their oaths of offices.

The motive of this to me is treason, a betrayal of both the United States as a nation and of every American Citizen of the United States.

They need to be removed from their posts forthwith; investigated; and held accountable both criminally and civilly for every life and every loss of property or income that can be demonstrated in a court of law to be attributable to their deceptive and illegal acts; dereliction of duty and breach of sworn oaths. Violating an oath of office is the supreme betrayal by any public official of those they have been sworn in to serve.

This is not incompetence. This is deliberate, calculated, unscrupulous, unconscionable refusal to perform their jobs in accordance with our rule of law; their duties; and their oaths.

If American Citizens can be held civilly responsible for a child wandering into their yard and drowning in a pool because there is no fence around it, then the President, Vice President, and Cabinet Members of the US Government can be held civilly responsible for the deaths and economic losses of every American Citizen attributed to their failure to secure our borders and enforce US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws legislated to protect American Citizens from these very deaths and economic losses. This is the whole purpose of the legislations to begin with which the Executive Branch has sole responsibility and duty to execute.

There is no difference between an invasion of illegal aliens harming Americans than an invasion of Chinese solderis harming Americans.

In fact, we had 19 Arabs supposedly invade our nation in violation of US Immigration Law and they killed almost 3000 Americans.

What did our government do on 9/11?

NOTHING.

With 4 opportunities to defend our nation as the planes fly for hours off radar or with their transponders off which under our rules requires the interceptions by NORAD or NEADS....no one did anything...not FAA, not the Airlines, not NORAD, not NEADS, not the USAF, not the White House. We watched this President read a story while 3 more planes killed Americans....he didn't lift a foot, a finger, or say a word.....to protect the American People.

In New Orleans as the world watched people in horrible tragedy suffering and dying before our very eyes on national television, this Administration did nothing for 5 days....only then because Geraldo Rivera actually held a baby and cried on national television begging someone on behalf of these suffering people to do something.

Canada called on Tuesday with planes loaded and ready to fly medical teams and supplies to New Orleans and had permission from the Mayor of New Orleans to do so....but our Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice refused to give these Canadians permission to enter US Air Space and deliver these vital resources to the people of New Orleans.

The US Government sent the 82nd Airborne to Indonesia after the Tsumani and they were on the ground doing rescues in Indonesia in less than 2 days. It took 5 days and a weeping Geraldo to get our 82nd Airborne to New Orleans.

George Bush is insane.

And I'm a 4th generation and life time Republican who would not make such a statement if I was not 100% convinced of this sad tragic fact.

His behavior both actions and inactions are those of a cold, calculating, manipulative, deceptive, treasonous mad man. I'm not qualified to give the name of the actual mental disease but he has it and the United States is suffering drastic and irreparable damage as a result.

And that's just all there is to it.

This man and all his "ilk" have to be removed from office on the earliest possible date...like yesterday.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Even Rush Limbaugh said today that he had no clue why the Senate was coming up with these watered down, bills and voting for them.
    Anyone in Limbaugh's position who poses that question is an out right liar!
    He knows damn well why these Senators & Reps are doing what they're doing. He knows damn well what the pres is up to!!

Shame on him for not telling the TRUTH about this situation. As though it happened overnight.

PATOOEY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One answer on the US Senate may be that they are being black-mailed.

Think about it....if you're working to end the United States....you need a group of legislators in your camp...to both initiate your agenda as well as stop undesirable actions by others that would interfere with your plan. You need 51 US Senators to stop all legislation including your own Removal from Office.

How does a President capture 51 US Senators....guaranteed?

Spying...get the dirt on them....NSA.....everyone has something they don't want made public....CIA....FBI.....they can get the dirt...on anyone except of course Osama bin Laden.

Herbert Hoover could do it when he was FBI Director...and did.

I think this is what is going on in the US Senate.

I listen to Arlen Specter and wonder...who are you? He was my US Senator for 17 years.

I listen to Kit Bond and see his votes and cry out....who are you? I helped him get elected to his first big job as Governor...I've known this man since I was a wee girl in high school in Missouri.

I listen to Elizabeth Dole and see her notes and watch her and weep.....who are you? I don't know "lizzie" as well as the other two....but I've known her and supported her for her entire career and now ask...what in the world has happened to you....who are you?

I feel like aliens have invaded the bodies and minds of these US Senators.

So what explains this loyalty to a Mad Man over their loyalty to their constituents, their duties as US Senators, their obligations to the American People as 3 of 100 of the most powerful and most important people in our political system?

Something bizarre; something dark; something evil.

And that's all there is to it.

There is no other explanation.

These are well educated, experienced, knowledgeable people.

They know full well the outcome of their actions.

Congressman, I give a little break, because they are busy running for office every 2 years. Their obligation is more to their district and can on a vote here or vote there get bogged down by their constituents and rightly so. But Senators represent an entire state and our nation without regard to a regional farm crop or some unique little situation. They have 6 year terms of office and have a much more relaxed and comfortable job to focus on the long term effects of a program or issue.

Yet...it is the House of Representatives that is constantly the group trying to get our country back for us; constantly trying to pass legislation to catch Osama; to secure our borders; to defeat trade agreements.

That's why I call the Senators...Snipers. They sit on top the building of our nation and when something good is coming along....pick it off and kill it.

Just like they did to HB 4437.

Just like they have done for 2 years on increasing the reward for finding Osama bin Laden.

Just like they did on CAFTA.

Bay Buchanan is right on. These people have to be removed from their offices.

In the meantime, WE through the US House of Representatives must impeach Bush and Cheney and do whatever we have to do to make the US Senate follow through with Removal from Office or hold them civilly liable for the consequences.

Judy wrote:
    One answer on the US Senate may be that they are being black-mailed.

How about the US Senate made some tasty DEALS!
    Business as usual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could be..."tasty deals"