Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

He is also the best qualified for that position.

I like Tancredo and I'll vote for him if he makes it through the primaries, but I don't think he is best qualified for the job. Why do you feel that way, what makes him more qualified than Duncan Hunter?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The people calling Hannity after it was over on the polls had Paul 1st until just at the end of the show and then he went to second, Hannity pissed me off he was really mean to Paul. Brownback was first.

Hannity did not like hearing from Ron Paul say basically that Americans are bully's and it is one of the reasons we are not looked on to kindly around the world.

I thought Hunter and Tancredo were both excellent did a good job but they did not get as much time as the rest of them, natually!!

Of course MSM is pushing the ones we new they would, so of course we don't want any of them as our next president!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    When Hannity disagrees with someone he won't give them time to answer questions or barely speak! He kept saying he didn't think Paul came in first...when he was ahead. CAN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT?

The American people are NOT on the same page as these people!!

That was clear with what just happened in Farmers Branch and with Lou Barletta in Hazelton, PA! If this doesn't tell them something they will NEVER get it until we SLAP THEM IN THE FACE IN 2008! Even if they pass an amnesty bill...to try and take it out of the election...THIS IS THE ISSUE I WILL BE VOTING ON REGARDLESS! PAYBACK IS A B...........CH!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I thought Duncan and Ron were very good! OF course I think Tom did the best! Here is an email I got today from Bay Buchanan! GOOOOO TOM!!!

May 16, 2007

I hope you were able to see the debate last night. If you did, you know that Tom was outstanding! As his campaign manger my job is to be upbeat, but Tom makes that easy today—he was truly fantastic.

Tom hit the ground running hitting the flip-flopping of McCain, Giuliani, Romney, and the others. “But the votes don’t lie,â€

Thats great April thanks for posting it!!

Tancredo did really good last night!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    When Hannity disagrees with someone he won't give them time to answer questions or barely speak! He kept saying he didn't think Paul came in first...when he was ahead. CAN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT?
    Yeah, I think Ron even said, "Will you let me respond?" Hannity would ask a question, then talk over the response. It was clear (at least to me) that Ron was owning Sean, and had Colmes on his side--kinda puts us in an akward position

Hannity is just like Geraldo in that respect. Getting beaten in the argument--talk over the responses. Sean is a problem, and I think that Glenn Beck is too......They sweet talk us on immigration, but numero uno in their hearts is neoconservative foreign policy agenda. It looks like both of them are suppoting Rudy. To me, a line in the sand has been drawn--at least concerning Ron Paul. What is more important--neoconservartive/Bush foreign policy, or securing our own border and sovereignty? By ambushing Paul, Sean Hannity shows what side he falls on. As I predicted, he is a Giuliani boy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    You're welcome SOSAD, it was my pleasure. Tom is one of my favorite people!

JAK
    If he does well in Iowa and I think he will ...he said that would move him to the next level!!! Then they will have to give him more exposure, well being asked more questions on these debates!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    If he does well in Iowa and I think he will ...he said that would move him to the next level!!! Then they will have to give him more exposure, well being asked more questions on these debates!

Yes. This is the thought that keeps me going....

"The mainstrean media can't continue to ignor Tom after an Iowa victory."

They will be forced to give him the air time he deserves. After that, it's only a matter of time until his message reaches enough "legal citizens" ears to make the difference.

Rice

JAK
    They will be forced to give him the air time he deserves. After that, it's only a matter of time until his message reaches enough "legal citizens" ears to make the difference.
    Yes! ...and hopefully America is so fed up we are going to be like a STEAM ENGINE that cannot be stopped and THE PEOPLE WILL SPEAK, not only in smaller towns like Hazelton or Farmers Branch.....but all across America!!! TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast