Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do the get on welfare?

My husband and I were talking about this this morning and we realized that we just didn't know how they manage to do it.

Is it that our system of SS numbers and the like is so poorly regulated right now that they sneak in that way? Or is it something else? Thanks!

Forged Documents, WIC has no legal residency requirements that I am aware of so anyone can get it. Schools require you only be low income for free lunches and the breakfast program that you simply fill out a paper and do not verify the information. In fact most schools get more money based on the amount of needy low income children that attend the school. Schools are not allowed to ask immigration status or legal residency. Here in Oregon if they have a matriculata card it gets them a drivers license. With that it opens doors like voting even though it’s a felony to do so you have to understand our laws mean nothing. They do not abide by them or think they are bound by them. They just cop the “I didn’t not understand because I do not speak or read English” and away they go. They lied and forged document to work here and get here do you think for one minute it stops there? They commit identity theft every time they steel someone’s Social security number. I hope that helps. And welcome!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

This is an excellent interview with an attorney. The attorney explains how Illegal Aliens actually receive more benefits than US Citizens!

Documents? Documents?

They don't need no stinking documents!

Bill Handle Show, KFI AM 640 Los Angles
    May 1, 2006, Free Medical Care for Illegals!

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/extras/extras.html

A few years back, I broke my hand and had to have several surgeries, and was out of work. I went to my local DFCS office for help. I figured that since I have paid taxes all of my life, it would be easy and temporary. First of all, when I walked in, I thought I just left the country. I was the only white person there, and maybe saw two blacks. Everyone in that room, (which probably held 200) starred at me like I didn't belong there. I could not understand a word from anyone, and children were running all over the place jumping on furniture and just acting wild. I was overwhelmed!! But the thing that I noticed more than anything was that they were turning these people in record numbers. Giving them benefits in only a few minutes of thier time. When (and it was four hours later) I got called back, my interview was very long and very intense. I was asked my entire life story! To make a long story short, I left there that day with NO benefits. They wanted me to return with SS#'s for everyone in my home, birth certificates for everyone, power bills, proof of income, proof of disability from my doc, tax records on my home, titles on my vehicles and any bank statements I had. When I asked how the others were getting through so quickly, I was told they don't have any of these things to provide. The truth is, they do! They just knew to go in there and lie about it. Never the less, I went without thier help, and would rather starve than to go through that again!!!

We recently applied, registered, whatever for SS -my husband and I and a couple of little old black ladies were the only non-Hispanic in there and the only 'older folks' there.

I have no idea what they were all doing the SS office - but they were there.

It was in S. Texas, so to see a number of Mexicans is not unusual - but that many?????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Easy. Our government is letting them sign up in droves. All they have to do is claim they do not work and the "husband/boyfriend" isn't around...

I do know that here in CA, if an illegal needs life saving medical care, such as for dialysis, the they can get Medi-Cal. All there medical care is taken care of. Now, we aren't talking about going to the county hospital for dialysis, they go to a proper dialysis clinic. Here's the kicker in my family - my uncle was on dialysis, and my aunt had major heart problems. The medical costs got to be too much, so my cousins did get help by getting them Medi-Cal. Well, they both died, and the state went after the estate claiming that they needed to be reimbursed for monies that they received. Take in mind, that they weren't rich, the only thing they had was their home. So, the home was sold, and my cousins had to pay the state back. Do you think that the state goes after illegalx for monies paid to them - NO!

Also, in Texas in most schools they are forbidden from asking citizenship status of students. This has been in force for years.

In California just the other day I read that in a district close to San Diego the administrator did not want to use $750K of district money to provide free computer, meals, and other educational materials to illegal students. She was told that she must or lose federal funding.

I have read on other forums about people that help illegals talking about making up false SS#. They just use the right number of digits....not in sequence. Most US employers never check against a national data base. Some do send in tax payments on these bogus numbers, but again not checked. The IRS takes the money, but does not question that it does not match data base. Later some illegals show some papers that they did send in money this way and say they earned citizenship. Of course no one really knows how many do this. One of the popular (weak) arguments of illegal backers is that they do pay some tax....just trust them on how much. But for some reason our welfare costs go up...not down.

Yes Dusky, we lived in California. My wife went to hospital. Gave her insurance, SS#, signed for bill responsibility, etc. Next to her illegal checked in with help of interpreter. No problem. Free of charge. That hospital is one of many that has federal funding to take care of non-paying (illegal) patients. No bills sent, no questions asked. Great system.

re: social services for illegals

This is from my post on "OK, Call me cruel. I just couldn't help myself." Pg 2.
    Another thing that needs to change...that just being born here conveys
    citizenship. If a person is born to a non-citizen who is NOT a green card
    holder... then the baby shouldn't be a citizen. In the ER, I took care
    of a child of Brazilian parents, who proudly presented her with her
    Medicaid card. Now these folk arrived in their big Mercedes, with 2
    (men's and ladies) Presidential Rolexes and expensive jewelry, handmade
    clothes and shoes and with even the child wearing more real jewelry
    (diamonds) than I'll ever be able to afford. They explained that this is
    the "greatest country". That it is well known in Brazil to come to Disney
    World in Orlando, Fl. for the last month of pregnancy and to just stay
    till the baby's born...then you have a US citizen and can get help. These
    people are millionaires. OUTRAGEOUS! My tax money going to people like
    this! My oldest daughter is disabled. She has a very rare disease which
    doesn't have a federal code. It's progressive and the doctors who are the
    federal gatekeepers acknowledge that she CANNOT work and needs SSDI. Yet,
    she's been told to her face that she's" white, so she can work". I told
    her to get a lawyer. Yet, she's been a taxpayer since she was a teenager,
    and can't get help! I have a doctor friend who works as a gatekeeper.
    This doc told me recently that the law is that a Hispanic who never learns
    English and is depressed, and has never worked, gets SSDI.
    ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I'm sure there is story after story like this out there!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Also, in Texas in most schools they are forbidden from asking citizenship status of students
    I'm not so sure about this. They have to show their birth certificates to go to school here and many, many students in this particular area are on record as being born in Mexico and not US citizens.

However, there ARE most certainly federal laws in place that supercede anything any state does that dictate that anyone under the age of 19 MUST have access to medical care, which is actually welfare if they aren't paying for it. Every child MUST be allowed a k-12 education. Every person of any age in need of emergency medical care must be treated. There are also laws in place that give out those free meals to kids in school.

I'm not saying I would ever sit still and let kids starve regardless of where they came from and I do know that if it weren't for those meals many children would be malnourished. (Not kidding!) But I'd rather feed them in their own country than here.

There are lawyers telling people how to squeeze money out of the system in English and in Spanish. I find them so repulsive if I ever ran into one of them on the street I would not be able to hold my tongue. There are lawyers who help them sue everyone who looks at them cross-eyed and suing people seems to be big business in this area.

Of course if they are denied any of these "services," their political backing such as LaRaza, LULAC and other racist groups will help them find legal counsel if the ambulance chasers don't meet them at the hospital or out in front of the school.

Sad state of affairs, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast