Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not so sure about this. They have to show their birth certificates to go to school here and many, many students in this particular area are on record as being born in Mexico and not US citizens.
    Juniusjnr,

It's not the most important issue now but I was just going from my personal experience when I lived in El Paso. Maybe things have changed. But I used to go to work past the schools as they let out kids to go to class from cars with Mexico plates. Our kids are all past school age. But I asked guys I worked with and they said that the schools had been instructed not to ask students about citizenship because it was intimidating.

Anyway, I think what is important now is that people are focusing on the real cost to our country of illegal population.

A new post has good information about medical costs.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-25905-0-day ... -.htmltion about

dk3
    I have seen the waiting rooms crowded with aliens here in my town, both welfare and hospital. I am disabled, and had to apply for medicaid before the disability case was settled, and I had to fight them tooth and nail to get it. I finally got totally fed up and asked them if my name was Josefina Gonzales would I have any better luck. The woman got all snotty with me and told me she wasn't going to dignify that with an answer. She did just that when those words came out of her mouth.

I have seen in Raleigh where the aliens get food stamps and sell them, 50 cents on the dollar. Fraud division of FS tells me there is nothing they can do about it. At this point, I am just about ready to contact friends at WRAL and talk to them about it.

When I went to get a freakin state id card before I got my drivers license here, they wanted a boat load of proof, and all it takes for the illegals is a matricuar consular card. It's BS, and I am so sick and tired of it.

I read in LA county billions are spent on the LEGAL children
    of ILLEGALS. So eventhough mom and dad are illegal
    they can walk into the county building and apply/ receive
    benefits for their children. Quite ridiculous huh? I don't get it.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

social services costs

sunsetincali (good name!)

That's why we need to keep telling our gov't...'no anchor babies'. I reiterate, if a child is born to illegals, that child is illegal, also. We have to make it NON-worthwhile to come here, ILLEGALLY. Legally, fine, no problem.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

read in LA county billions are spent on the LEGAL children
    of ILLEGALS. So eventhough mom and dad are illegal
    they can walk into the county building and apply/ receive
    benefits for their children. Quite ridiculous huh? I don't get it.
    If you are talking about medical care, there is a federal law that says we MUST provide medical care to people 18 and under. Even illegal ones.

And I really don't call children of illegals legal. They are anchor babies. According the the consititution they aren't legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12