Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice
    they were here all day only 1 spoke english, they had a daughter i saw her in the car shes like 4 ok, i said why is she in the car? they said they couldnt find a sitter, i told him she can lay in the house its ok
    Report them to child protective services.

Children should not be left unsupervised in a vehicle. There are laws against this in Texas.

Grown men hide behind their anchor babies. They take a child with them when they are in public, in case they get stopped by police and they believe they will be let go because of the child.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, agree with Dixie. Your local DHS/DCS is more likely to act on the information than ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, just because they don't speak English does not guarantee that they are illegal. There are legal immigrants coming in on airplane today that the State Department has given a visa to because of the family reunification.

This is why scamnesty is so dangerous. You give amnesty to 20 to 30 million illegals and they will be bringing in family members legally for years to come increasing the population by another 30 million or more.

Great business for the government though in visa fees and good for immigration lawyers.

The UNITED STATES, the country that says NO to nobody!

However, if they are on the roof and can't speak English they are probably illegal....I would bet on it in Vegas.

Re: How do i report illegals (employer)

there is this carpet store in my town caled the carpet warehouse, and their installers are illegal aliens,i know cuz they just put carpet in my house

how do i report carpet warehouse?
    So why did you have them install carpet in your home???? You actually paid the company to continue hiring illegal labor and undermine U.S. workers.

I admit that a good and cheap carpeting company that hires only American workers is hard to find but that doesn't excuse any of us from supporting illegal labor. If you're going to take the easy way out then its no wonder why we can't get rid of the IAs.

Re: How do i report illegals (employer)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_in_Hiding
    there is this carpet store in my town caled the carpet warehouse, and their installers are illegal aliens,i know cuz they just put carpet in my house

how do i report carpet warehouse?
    So why did you have them install carpet in your home???? You actually paid the company to continue hiring illegal labor and undermine U.S. workers.

I admit that a good and cheap carpeting company that hires only American workers is hard to find but that doesn't excuse any of us from supporting illegal labor. If you're going to take the easy way out then its no wonder why we can't get rid of the IAs.
    Yep, since ICE won't take care of the problem, we need to do it ourselves. We should put together Neigborhood watches, and demand that the employees doing the work show their Driver License to prove they're legal.

Just ask the contractor if his employees are legally in US, and tell him that you expect them to show their ID to prove it. Best put the ID requirement into contract. If enough people do that, we'll put illegals and their employers out of business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12