Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we send these illegals back???

I am stunned! Any ideas??

If we START rounding up illegals, then I would think a large percentage of the "honest, law abiding" illegals would take it upon themselves to go back where they came from. It's not like we are packing them into box cars and sending them to concentration camps. We are sending them HOME.

With that mentality, I would imagine that Orkin would never come in to your house to get rid of a roach problem. "They're already here, we'll just spray around the outside of the house to keep any more from getting in."

Yeah, that makes sense. Meanwhile, the roaches are making anchor babies and using the free food that's already available. They scavenge for dropped food and any thing else they can find that the broom won't handle.

Yes, it would be a logistical nightmare, but what isn't? Oh, I know! Just add more taxes to cover the cost of supporting these [Mod Edit-that's a no-no}errr people. Done! Taadaa! Problem solved. If all else fails, throw money at it. As Howie Carr says, I don't want to be treated special, I just want to be treated like an illegal alien.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

MW
    There is an easier way, but our federal government doesn't have the will necessary to make it happen, it is called interior enforcement and very tough employer sanctions! Also, we need to ensure no illegal immigrant receives anything other than emergency medical care. Yes, that means stop the "anchor baby" law and the free education to any illegal in our school system too. The solution is very easy, but corporate America and the Bush administration stands in the way.

Also, do what I outlined above and the border security problem will become less of an issue. Once you take away the reason illegal come here, they'll stop coming. If that were to happen, all our border patrol will have to do is watch out for terrorist and smugglers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let me ask this question; If there are no jobs, no Free school, No free health care, No free food, no housing and hash enforcement in the interior what would happen and how much in tax dollars do you think it would cost? The only cost would be enforcement against employers, rental housing owners, Hospitals and banks. Fine these entities heavily, allow immigration enforcement by all law officials and the problem is solved.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Dry up the job market, and most will return through attrition. It's the jobs that draw, and keep them here.

The Sensenbrenner Bill would take care of these invaders, if the President would just sign the darn thing into law, and more importantly ENFORCE IT!

MW, the Supreme Court already ruled in 1982 that the illegal immigrant children and the children of illegal immigrants were entitled to a k-12 grade education. You argue YOUR points on the basis that "the law is the law", so why are you challenging an idea that has already been settled by the law?

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    MW, the Supreme Court already ruled in 1982 that the illegal immigrant children and the children of illegal immigrants were entitled to a k-12 grade education. You argue YOUR points on the basis that "the law is the law", so why are you challenging an idea that has already been settled by the law?
    That is why, they shouldnt be here in the first place....IF we enforced all of the "LAWS" in the book we wouldnt have this problem in the first place...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Ike had a spine and he got rid of illegals!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The Sensenbrenner Bill would take care of these invaders, if the President would just sign the darn thing into law, and more importantly ENFORCE IT!
    That would work, and how about if we had a president that could find it in himself to say that America is a law-abiding country and if you want to come than come the LEGAL way.

That ould be WAAAAAAAAY too hard for him. What a weakling he turned out to be. Big baby !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    That would work, and how about if we had a president that could find it in himself to say that America is a law-abiding country and if you want to come than come the LEGAL way.

That ould be WAAAAAAAAY too hard for him. What a weakling he turned out to be. Big baby !!
    Unfortunately our President can't say for them to come here the legal way, because for some unknown reason he wants certain illegal invaders coming here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Chicano,

I would say from my own perspective that what the Supreme Court ruled in 1982 should be challenged and overturned. The only people entitled to an American education are Americans and INVITED guests. You may rest assured that this fiasco WILL be overturned, as will the mis-interpretation of the 14th Amendment.

You only need to read the writings of the AUTHOR of it to KNOW what it REALLY means.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast