Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Ensure Legal Elections and Educate the Public???

Speechless. As I legal immigrant I had to devote time, effort and some money, to learn the language, get criminal and medical checks (before I came here). All those were very reasonable requirements that made the US to have the opportunity to live in the land of laws. I've never taken advantage of the American welfare system, even though at first I had a minimum wage job without benefits and spent a large portion of it to buy private health insurance for my daughter.
    Now after watchinch the news in total disbelief that illegals demand rewards for breaking the law, I've joined couple of organizations and cannot wait for the next elections.
    I ask that someone will enlighten me if there's a mechanism to ensure that those who vote are really authorized to vote. I would immediately join a group that insists of voters' verification.
    I also thing the public needs more easily understood information on the problem of illegal immigration. Majority of people don't realize how it will affect them. Can we make a demand on the media to show some documentaries; I listen to speeches and experts debates but not many of the people I know join me.
    Thank you for this great website. I've educated myself a lot.

Welcome to Alipac Speechless!

You went about it the right way and never have to look over your shoulder. I agree with your post, more attention should be put into Voter Security, it is the single biggest threat besides illegal immigration.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to ALIPAC Speechless.

The answer is NO they are not checking legal status with voter registration. Their is a threatening clause near the signature section on voter registration forms saying if you lie on this form you face jail and fines as a felony. The form also asks you to check a box that you are a US citizen.

Nobody checks that information to see if you did or did not lie.

Our voter registration system is wide open.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the ONLY way to fully ensure legal elections is to stop using the computerized (Diebold) voting machines. Everyone wants the results NOW and it has contributed to corruption in election results. Additionally, we need to get rid of the Electoral College (just my opinion) which allows electorates to vote however they want and not necessarily the way the popular vote comes out.

Can we make a demand on the media to show some documentaries
    Good luck with the mainstream media. They will not report the truth about what is going on.

I wish I had answers for you but alas I do not.

When I registered to vote, I did not in any way have to prove I was an American Citizen. The illegals will be voting in mass, I would bet on it.

I wonder why not one Senator introduced an amendment stating that you must prove citizenship to be able to register to vote? Surely voting is part and parcel with citizenship so it's relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Can we make a demand on the media to show some documentaries
    Good luck with the mainstream media. They will not report the truth about what is going on.

I wish I had answers for you but alas I do not.

When I registered to vote, I did not in any way have to prove I was an American Citizen. The illegals will be voting in mass, I would bet on it.