Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He definitely isn't my choice for re-election. The down side to that is so far (with the exception of Trump) none of the potential runners appeal to me as being capable of doing anything to bring about the monumental change that we need to survive as a country.

IMHO Obama was elected because he appeared to be the lesser of two evils. There was no way in hell I could see an old geezer with altheimers (like McCain) as POTUS Hopefully, we will have a viable candidate so I won't have to hold my nose while I vote this time.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i'm not sure that the poll is innacurate ...

between obama and mitt romey , i'd vote for obama ..

between obama and say sarah palin , i'd be forced to go with obama ....

the republicans (my party ) had better look pretty hard for a decent canidate or they may not carry the white house ....

i always vote party line except when it comes to the office of the president ..
    You would vote for a President that wants to grant amnesty to every Illegal alien In the country A president that Is committed to the "dream act" to give amnesty to millions of Illegal alien children to the detriment of our own American children

Banned
    Right now i cant see anybody but Trump beating him if Trump dont run id have to vote Obama.Obama can ask for what ever he wants but its up to congress to pass it.He might want dream act or amnesty but its still up to the congress to pass it.Thats why we have to keep hammering our congress leaders on this so they can vote it down.Little George Bush tried a blanket amnesty and it didnt pass.So keep up pressure on congress.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    He definitely isn't my choice for re-election. The down side to that is so far (with the exception of Trump) none of the potential runners appeal to me as being capable of doing anything to bring about the monumental change that we need to survive as a country.
    "Please! Look Here!"
    http://www.hermancain.com/

"Hey what our all your girls sayin' about ol' Barry bein' re-elected?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i'm not sure that the poll is innacurate ...

between obama and mitt romey , i'd vote for obama ..

between obama and say sarah palin , i'd be forced to go with obama ....

the republicans (my party ) had better look pretty hard for a decent canidate or they may not carry the white house ....

i always vote party line except when it comes to the office of the president ..
    You would vote for a President that wants to grant amnesty to every Illegal alien In the country A president that Is committed to the "dream act" to give amnesty to millions of Illegal alien children to the detriment of our own American children
    I agree with duckman, I'd say those are my sentiments as well.

Wow! What a tough bunch. It looks like the choices have been rigged. Hows about being a little bit more fair about these choices and throwing another choice in here,...like, well,...Mickey Mouse!

Hey Marquis, I might have just found ya an out!

Don't beat me up folks,....but, I'm voting Mickey!

"Wow hard to believe there are only 15 people here!"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233056.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Wow! What a tough bunch. It looks like the choices have been rigged. Hows about being a little bit more fair about these choices and throwing another choice in here,...like, well,...Mickey Mouse!

Hey Marquis, I might have just found ya an out!

Don't beat me up folks,....but, I'm voting Mickey!
    Are you kidding me ? I'd vote for mickey mouse in a heart beat . Have you even seen the security at Disney land ? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get in. The walls look like their 8 feet high but hidden behind them are ten foot ditches . Anyone who jumps that fence ends up with two broken legs.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Right now i cant see anybody but Trump beating him if Trump dont run id have to vote Obama.
    "Get thee behind me! Obama!" Plus you all are leaving out Ol' Billary don't you believe for one minute she ain't gathering the goods on Barry Whitehouse! TS we got to get our boy Herman out to the clubs!

"Obama's recent campaign speech, he promised Vaseline for everybody!"
    They need a none of the above box!

Banned
    Well I aint votin for Mickey. I dont trust any damn mouse that talks spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExq751OBb4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast