Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Illegals VOTE - Naive Liberal Republicans

How Illegals VOTE - Naive Liberal Republicans
    Are you insane? What kind of topic title is that? Illegals can't vote! Get your facts straight, mister! All Republicans are conservative, everybody knows that!
    Hi, 2 elections back, I read it in NewsMax or maybe it was WorldNet Daily or one of the conservative websites, that Al Gore (the pride of the Democratic party) carried the Illegal Alien vote in California, where illegals voted illegally and got away with it.

So now you're badmouthing Al Gore - what's your point?
    So, what we have are naive Republicans in office, who want to empower and grant amnesty to illegals, but the illegals will vote straight Democrat, as the exit poles in California showed us.
    http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/darr/050428
    According to Eagleforum.org
    We need a system that screens out illegal voters, i.e., (1) votes by illegal aliens (apparently a commonplace practice in California), (2) votes by felons (the Miami Herald reported that up to 5,000 felons may have illegally voted in Florida, including hundreds in Palm Beach County), (3) votes by persons who are allowed to vote without signing the voter registration application, and (4) votes by persons whose signature does not match the signature on the precinct register.
    http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/2000/dec00/psrdec00.shtml

Coto, none of this is relevant! Why can't you get your act straight and post something meaningful?
    We still have elected officials who want to grant the right to vote to illegals. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004 ... 5259.shtml

Do elected officials ever read this website?

Let's turn the calendar ahead a few years. It's election time, Is John Cornyn going to be campaigning to the MI-13 street gangs in Houston? Will John McCain be shaking hands with whatever illegal alien street gang is operating in Phoenix?
    you idiot!
    Well, excuse me, they'll have full H-5B visa status by then, thanks to the McKennedy Amnesty Law.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Coto, I'm a Republican, voted for Bush (and wonder now who the heck he thinks he is by pulling some of the bull he has), but still stand by my basic beleifs. HOWEVER, I DO NOT WANT ILLEGALS DECIDING MY COUNTRIES POLITICAL OUTCOMES. They shoud never be allowed to vote and not a single American in this country, Republican or Democrat, should be allowing it to happen. So to me its not about the persons political party, its about being a complete traitor to you country by allowing illegals ANY rights here at all.
    In this country today we need to get beyond political party loyalties and just be Americans and work together to make sure the laws we all agree to about illegal aliens should be enforced, by all politicians.
    I am conservative, I will not change, my beleifs are old-fashioned and are linked with my Biblical beleifs, but they are my beleifs, I do not assume everyone has my Biblical beleifs, but that because they are Americans they do share my patriotism and love of this country and want the best for all of us as Americans, meaning, no breaking of our immigration laws.
    Too bad some career politicians have come to beleive they must do anything to keep their jobs including accepting illegals votes, its wrong and those people should be booted out ASAP!
    These people are traitors. Lets get beyond party and racial divisiness and start thinking practically and with some common sense in this country.
    The Bible tells us we are obligated to obey mans laws (meaning the country we reside in) while we are here on earth. This means that no man or woman is above obeying our laws within our borders, no matter who they are and what position they are in. This is what the founding fathers of our country had in mind when they wrote the Constitution. No matter your religious affiliation, that the laws of this country would be respected by all in the same way.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a big push here in Tucson to vote by mail. I originally thought this was great and would get much higher voter participation. The more I thought about it though, the more I'm changing my mind. I now believe voting by mail will be ripe for voter fraud so that groups like Dercheros Hermanos and No More Deaths could organize their people to fill out peoples' ballots for them and make sure they get mailed. They've done other grass roots efforts before that have been an irritant to being law abiding. Just look at how vocal and all the publicity they've gotten over the "college kids" arrest and trial. I wouldn't put it past them to try and manipulate the outcome of a future election either.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Unfortunately, anyone who has a drivers license can get a voter registration card if they are old enough to vote. Illegals can get a drivers license with a fraudulent ID card they can get at any Mexican consulate just by walking in and telling some Mexican official their name is "Jesus Johnson" and they were born in Mexico City on such and such a date. Their name might be Luis Hernandez and they may have been born in Bogota, Columbia, but that fact is immaterial. See now how they vote?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Given that many illegals carry multiple counterfeit IDs to avoid traffic court, and given that voter registration is vulnerable to fraud, we may see illegals voting more than once.

Again, it's amazing that the GOP is groveling to illegal with promises of everything from amnesty to full citizenship - when exit polls in past elections show that illegals vote Democrat. Guess Teddy Kennedy knows that.

Well, Kay Bailey Hutchinson is running for re-election. Will she offer political appointments or some kind of concessions to MS-13 gang bangers in exchange for their votes?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Well, Kay Bailey Hutchinson is running for re-election. Will she offer political appointments or some kind of concessions to MS-13 gang bangers in exchange for their votes?
    Yeah, but Hutchison has a Minuteman running against her. Guess who I'm voting for?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)