Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How long are YOU willing to wait?

I detect a lot of anger, a lot of rage, a lot of frustration on these sites. I've heard calls to violence, to revolution, to overthrowing the government, and even resigned consessions by non-violent types to the inevitabiltiy of violence if something isn't done about the illegal immigration problem. And soon.

We have an election coming up in a year, and another in two years. I'm hopeful about the progress we are making. But I can tell you this; if I don't see signifigant action, signifigant progress, made towards solving the illegal immigration problem within the next two elections, well then, my faith and my hope in any solution coming about by our government officials may very well have been stretched to the breaking point.

I say this as a warning to the idiots, to the morons, to the self-serving whores -- our so-called political leaders -- who are drawing a salary from the American taxpayers as I speak, to allegedly serve the interest of the American people. (The American "citizens," I should add, just in case these ward-healers are so far gone they've forgotten that distinction.) The American people have had enough. There is nothing more fundamental to the survival of a nation than the protection of our borders. We want action and we want it now. ANd if we don't get action -- and soon -- there is going to be real trouble in this country. And I mean Trouble, with a capital T.

So I ask my distinguished panel of experts on this forum: How long are you willing to wait before you see signifigant steps taken towards a solution? We haven't even succeeded at stemming the tide, at slowing down the hordes of illegals who are flooding in here by the millions. And as I speak, we're faced with yet another amnesty bill that could overnight add 10 million new illegals. So I ask you: HOw long before you reach your breaking point?

I'm only willing to wait a couple of weeks, maybe three if troops are headed to the border or that some signs that this is happening or about to happen with some assurance.

I'm not willing to wait until the 2006 elections because we don't have time.

We certainly do not have time to wait until 2008 elections because by then the problem will be over-whelming by 2009 when the new Pres is inaugurated or 2010 when a new administration can get a grip on the situation.

TROOPS or CITIZENS have to get to the Borders of Texas, Arizona and California this summer.

I'm not willing to waste one more American Life or Livelihood for this Parasitia Verminia--not one--or these repugnant people called our Public Servants working for Mexico instead of the United States.

AND furthermore, I'm not going to spend the next 5 years worrying about this. You've got a life, you're entitled to live it. I've got one. Everyone on this side of this line in the sand is working for nothing, taking time away from work and business and family to try to save our nation where all these FAT CATS in government earning 6 figures a year plus more benefits and perks than I can bear to consider right now to sell out our country is just more than I can give.

This must come to a head this summer....in 3 weeks.....or we're hittin' the streets....that's my feeling. Why wait?

If your house bursts a water pipe and water is filling up and flooding your home...how long are you gonna wait to plug it up?

The first thing you'll do is TURN OFF THE WATER either at the SHUT OFF VALVE or the METER IN THE STREET.

The same reaction is required here and now. You may wait for a plumber to fix the pipe....but not to shut off the water.

This needs IMMEDIATE ACTION.

We've already waited since I found ALIPAC almost 2 months. And I've tried for a year before that to get the Presidio to turn off the water.

Thousands of Americans have already been killed, hurt, damaged, or had their job taken or their wages and salaries robbed. Why allow any more damage to any more Americans?

TROOPS TO THE BORDERS OR WE GO BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS TO STAND OUR GROUND AND PROTECT OUR RIGHTS, OUR FUTURES, OUR PROPERTY, OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR LAWS, OUR SOVEREIGNTY, OUR PEACE OF MIND, AND OUR POSTERITY!!

We all want our country back, our lives back, our peace of mind back....and By Golly.....if the Government doesn't do that for us immediately then they have shown there is little value for that huge HOMELAND SECURITY BUDGET and we'll just SLASH THAT SUCKER TO PIECES before October, the end of this Budget Session of the US Congress.

I'm not waitin' until 2006 or 2008 to slash their budget and send these worthless people packin"!! I'm ready to PINK-SLIP them now!!

Including their Big Boss in the Big House!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

how long are you willing to wait

All of this crap infuriates the hell out of me. I could spew a mouthfull, but my anger needs to be channeled into positive ways of defending my stance on illegal immigration. What does this mean? Hell if I know! But it sounds alot better than what I have on my mind.
    I want these illegal people out of here yesterday! Don't tell me it can't be done, because you all are liars! Americans can do anything! I want these leeches DEPORTED!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lets do it NOW!!

Right on Butterbean!! Leeches, blood-suckin toxic leeches!!

Parasitia Verminia Be Gone!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What shall we name this? "The Summer of 'O5"...."In the Heat of the Summer?"....."The Second American Revolution?"....

If I am aware of all the threats to my nation, then the congress is aware if them as well. I don't need to write and tell them what's happening. I just need to write and tell them what WE are going to Do About It if THEY don't do it...and do it QUICK!! No further delays...no more damn 'bills before congress" ala the McKennedy crap....DO IT OR GET OUT, CONGRESS!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones