Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the American people will soon get fed up with illegals getting away with blatant criminal behavior simply because they're poor and desperate.

Being poor and desperate doesn't excuse criminality. Crossing our border illegally, stealing social security numbers, assaulting U.S. citizens, lying, etc. can't be justified for any reason.

For their own misguided reasons, the illegals seem to think that all of what America has built is their's for the taking. The American people have been pretty forgiving up to now, but I think (sincerely hope, anyway), that people will wake up and realize we're being used and abused, and made fools of.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

[quoteFor their own misguided reasons, the illegals seem to think that all of what America has built is their's for the taking. The American people have been pretty forgiving up to now, but I think (sincerely hope, anyway), that people will wake up and realize we're being used and abused, and made fools of.
    ][/quote]

Got that right. It's getting real sickning. Being poor doesn't entitle anyone to do the things they have done and are doing. I've noticed people keep there garage sales pretty well manned. A big dog helps too. I think I've had 2 garage sales my whole life. I was thinking of having one but now I'm not so sure. I donated clothing but had Amvets pick it up. I'm just not willing to part with some of this stuff for nothing. Sad when they even ruin that for ya.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americangirl that is exactly it. They seem to think being poor is a license to stealing what you want.

We used to live in this other neighborhood, which is virtually Mexico, and the grocery store there had all sorts of problems with this.

One day we were at the customer service desk and this Latino man tried walking out the door with a cart literally full of groceries, unbagged. They nabbed him, and he started that "no speak Ingles" thing and the seucirty guy started speaking Spanish to him. There was no way out for him.

Police showed up, started handcuffing him, and he started in again saying he did not understand why they were arresting him (this was told to me later by the teenage cart guy my daughter was friends with, he was right there and witnessed the whole thing). So, police explained it all to him, in Spanish.

Another time, we saw a guy try to walk out with a case of beer under each arm!! Now the food thing, there were two church charities within blocks, they would even give out toiletries as well. The beer, certainly this was not a necessity.

I have been poor and in need, and know many in need, but they nor I do not steal to take care of those needs. There simply is no excuses.

BTW, we moved a long time ago, and that local grocery store (local chain now owned by Kroger) closed because they were taking a huge loss in that neighborhood, it is a virtual ghetto there now, this is a classic example of what a high illegal population does to a neighborhood. This same neighborhood when I was a kid, was a quiet rural farming area, within 25 years it turned into a suburb and then into a ghetto. Very sad.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12