Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Many Citizens Would Refuse Work That Pays $23 an Hour?

By John W. Lillpop

Former President George W. Bush was fond of arguing that illegal aliens were not stealing jobs from Americans because the invaders were doing work that citizens would simply not do.

That specious argument, accepted by RINOs, leftists, and the mainstream media, has been effectively debunked thanks to legal shyster Gloria Allred and her illegal alien client Nancy Diaz, and their wicked attempt to destroy Republican Meg Whitman.

As a result of Allred’s slimy nanny-abuse chasing on behalf of Jerry Brown, we now know that Nancy Diaz was paid $23 dollars an hour for cleaning Whitman’s home.

At 40 hours a week, that adds up to $47,840 a year!

Not bad for a “good-hearted, hard-workingâ€

The job was only part time, but I bet many students would have loved to have that job to help pay their tuition. Or many high school students would love to have the job for extra money in their pocket. There is no reason to hire illegals for this job at that pay rate. In fact, I would go so far as to say that there is no reason to hire an immigrant for that job. Why did this woman not hire an American citizen? It would be much easier to do a background check on someone who was born in this country instead of someone who was born in another country. It would seem to me that there are many advantages to hiring American born help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)