Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Geoff,

What is the deal with NM. I don't hear anything about the participating in protest or organizing any border protection. Are you on the mountain? My cousins live in Albuquerque.

Dixie
    Hi Dixie,
    Actually, New Mexico has the fewest illegals of all border states. I can't find the link to post right now, but one I saw listed all 50 states and their number of illegal aliens. I attribute this, and this is only my opinion, to the fact that the Hispanics here are of Spanish descent (Conquistadores) and don't exactly love the illegals. I have talked to my neighbors and they hate Mexican illegals. Yes, I said hate. On the bright side, I don't see many Mexicans.
    Once you live here, you can tell the difference, believe me. Whites are a minority here, but people are very friendly towards whites. It is amazing and at the same time wonderful.
    I have not heard of any Minutemen on our NM border but I don't know for sure.
    We do have a guy running for congress that walked the border to show America what kind of crap is happening. His link is below. He walked for 19 days and reported every day. A good read for sure.

http://www.pfeffer-for-senate.org/
    Scroll down to the middle of the page, great pictures and good reporting.
    But, aren't the Spanish white?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Down the street we have some Mexicans who appear to be illegal. They're too far down to be of any trouble to us. But this is the second wave of apparently illegals from Mexico into our neighborhood. However a man from Brazil bought the house across the street from us and there are several Brazilians living there who also appear to be illegal.

I think the newest wave of illegals is now from Brazil and probably haven't come to your areas yet. Florida is usually the first stop for a lot of people coming in illegally from South America because they fly into Miami. I don't think too many other airports except New York and Miami and probably LA have too many flights from there.

ALL of the Americans who are still here are aware and keeping a very close eye on what's happening. They are not happy because everyone believes they are all if not most here in our country illegally. The people are concerned for several reasons.

LOL. Yesterday my son was looking through some binoculars from our living room window across the street. He told me to turn off any lights that might help them to see inside here and that he was looking at them through binoculars !! I said, to the contrary, let's turn the lights on and let them see us "looking" right at them with binolculars!!

Coto, my best suggestion is for you to call the police whenever there is a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do and they are very nice but there are two families in a two bedroom and they are coming and going all the time and the noise does not stop. I have complained many time to my manager with no help.
    We also had two maintanice men and they were fired after many years and now we have two mexicans and they do noting.
    My friend has a grandson that cannot get into the local kindergarten because it is over crowded. about 80% mexican. I am moving out of the city into a small town and it has no bus service. I lived in reno now since 1970 and it has change. grafitti, gangs, my car has been broken in so many time and taken for joy rides. 1990 civic honda. i have had it and i give up.

Mexican vs. Illegal

We moved from a neighborhood that is full of illegals from both Mexico and South America; more from Mexico than South America. We also had a few neighbors who are citizens from South America and Mexico and are nice people.
    The illegals, for the most part are rude and very crude in what that say to ladies. I quit going to the grocery, dry cleaners, shopping center etc. unless my husband could go with me, finally, I quit going to the mailbox. Our neighborhood went from middle - upper middle class American, mixed with subdivisions and farms ---- to---- little Tijuana.
    The crime rate went up drastically and our home and car insurance went through the roof. It was not at all unusual to see these people driving on the wrong side of the road, walking down the street drinking beer, roving food carts, etc. One day when I was home alone a young couple who apparently mistook our front yard for a park placed a blanket on the ground under one of our trees, starting making out, this was getting hot and heavy and I shut the drapes.......... in disbelief.
    I think it boils down to this; the Mexicans and South Americans who come here legally have gone through the trouble to respect our laws and deserve a shot at citizenship, those who sneek in have no respect for us or our laws for the most part, and the worst part of this is we have no idea who they are or what criminal background they may have. To me, President Fox encouraging this is an act of war, and would be considered as such if we had a President with a backbone.

I don't but I've got a lot of Volvo & Beemer driving liberals with Kerry bumper stickers. Truth be told though they shop at Randolfs just like I do to avoid the illegals at HEB. I'm just more honest about why I pay more for groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Geoff,

But, aren't the Spanish white?
    Yes, I think so but not sure. When I visited Spain while TDY in the Air Force, I expected dark skinned people but got light skinned people instead. I was very surprised. But then, there is also alot I don't know. Anyone? Beuller?
    Now, I don' t know how the Hispanics here in NM got darker skin, perhaps they mixed with Native Americans or Mexicans somehow over the years. But some of these Hispanics ARE light skinned. My son-in-law is Hispanic and I didn't know it for some time.
    Hussein who?

Lot of Moorish blood in the Spanish. They commingled for centuries that's why a lot of Mediterranean people resemble middle easterners. Spanish women are beautiful. If I were single and younger I wouldn't mind going to Barcelona and looking for a Penelope Cruz look alike.

Here in Southern California I have them in three directions on me. I live in a rural community,on the east side across the street there are 2-3 Illigal families living in 1/2 of a 2 car garage. They keep a low profile but I believe that the other half of the garage is a chop shop.
    On the south side in an old abanded dairy farm, there are 5-6 families living in feed barn and a couple more living in an old refrigerated storage building.
    I`ve already run several illegals off the properties with(fictitious) notices that I`ve posted stating(in Eng and Sp) "This propery has been cited for code violations CA-###### and illegal building standards Ca####### , Health violations have been reported due to unfit living standards ect. I also put a county emblem on it . Anyway, they were gone the next day. 6 Mo`s later the place was filled up again along with 11 fighting bulls smuggled from mexico. The bulls broke out and there was a raid on the property.
    I still hear mexican music blasting on weekends.
    ------------------------

deleted
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Wow! Whatabout "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy" and all that?
    Hussein who?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast