Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Was it fair we were all taunted with Mexican fags and racial signs when they marched? Thats taunting.
    ROFLMAO! I'm sorry to laugh but it's late and I'm tired (from trying to monitor this Board while keeping an ear to the ground for a teen son who lied to me and sneaked out of the house tonight and is being punished) but get a load of the accidental typo in your message!

Truly, I empathize with your unfortunate living situation. I once had the same problem when I lived in Boston.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Xianleather, we are surrounded!!!

We live in a complex with 35 units, and we are the only American family here, with the exception of the trashy, methhead folks that just recently moved in to one unit.

We know for a fact that some are selling drugs, and now believe it is possible in one of the duplexes, right next to us they might be making meth.

We moved in almost three years ago, and it has been non-stop pestering and sometimes outright harassment by the illegals and their kids.

Things have somewhat quieted down here, in respect to the harassment, but summers coming and it is inevitable that it will start up again. We will likely start seeing a lot of foot and car traffic in here, since the guy next door was smoking pot in his garage (we could smell it) and we are pretty sure he is also selling as the new trashy neighbors keep coming over, but only for very brief "visits" and then leave.

The police are here, more than they should ever have to be for one complex, ever. I am surprised they have not shut this complex down just for that alone, yet the city allows it to go on and on.

This is the kind of landlord that does not mind having illegal aliens here, as they complain about nothing, and he gets all that money with no investment back into these places, except ours, as we force him to abide by the laws when it comes to repairs or problems.

In other words, he is a slumlord. I think any landlord who will break the laws and rent to illegal aliens, should lose their properties.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth

If you believe meth is being made right next door, I suggest you move or try to have it investigated. The manufacturing of meth is a highly dangerous process involving the possibility of fire (highly flammable materials).

My parents live in Huntington Harbor. Have a townhouse right on the ocean.Each unit has it's own boat slip. The neighbors next door moved out and put there house for sale (meaning they moved before selling there unit). Two days after being on market, about 6 no-eenglish speaking hispanics moved in. We are talking about $1,200,000 averge cost. My dad being a retired LA County Fire captain and the worlds biggest square (never smoked and has about 1 alcoholic drink a year). Goes out back and looks over at his new neighbors (ages 16-25) passing a large bong among there group. He can't understand how or why these people could get this house.Turns out they just moved in! they didn't ask anybody. Found out it was vacant and on the market.They lived there for 6 days before County Marshalls came to remove them. As for my neighborhood, I'm that troublesome tentant that lives above others. The dykes below hate me, I lift wieghts and tend to slam them too hard on floor at times.The guy across the way hates me because I work 10 days a month, he works 6 days a week, I am always coming home with new stuff...like new trucks, entertainment products, motorcycles...etc. He feels that I don't work enough to be able to pay for this stuff that he can't afford.I didn't make him get a low pay non skilled job. He does not look at me anymore, It's his problem not mine.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oh yeah, I have already contacted the police, and started the ball rolling.

My son and niece were on our front porch "roasting" marshmallows with votive candles (they are 12!!), and said from the open window, they smelled burning fingernail polish remover (acetone) and what they thought was bleach. According to what I have read on the internet, at least acetone is used in making meth, I am not so sure of bleach. Anyways, when my niece yelled out "gross what is that awful smell", there was a flurry of activity in that room, then the window closed and the light went off. This said it all to me.

We had spoke with our oh so wonderful foreigner slumlords, asking them to keep it all confidential, and the wife at least seemed concerned, but that goes as far as to the next rent check!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Oh yeah, I have already contacted the police, and started the ball rolling.

My son and niece were on our front porch "roasting" marshmallows with votive candles (they are 12!!), and said from the open window, they smelled burning fingernail polish remover (acetone) and what they thought was bleach. According to what I have read on the internet, at least acetone is used in making meth, I am not so sure of bleach. Anyways, when my niece yelled out "gross what is that awful smell", there was a flurry of activity in that room, then the window closed and the light went off. This said it all to me.

We had spoke with our oh so wonderful foreigner slumlords, asking them to keep it all confidential, and the wife at least seemed concerned, but that goes as far as to the next rent check!!
    The Bleach contains "chlorine" which is used for meth production. It's only 5.7% by volume, not sure if that is enough. They should have used pool chemicals.What the hell am I saying! I mean they should have not tried useing, making and/or selling in first place.

The manufacturing of meth is a highly dangerous process involving the possibility of fire (highly flammable materials).
    more like EXPLOSIONS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Elizabeth,

You have a meth house. I'll PM you!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Was it fair we were all taunted with Mexican fags and racial signs when they marched? Thats taunting.
    ROFLMAO! I'm sorry to laugh but it's late and I'm tired (from trying to monitor this Board while keeping an ear to the ground for a teen son who lied to me and sneaked out of the house tonight and is being punished) but get a load of the accidental typo in your message!

Truly, I empathize with your unfortunate living situation. I once had the same problem when I lived in Boston.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH OOPS!!!!! cant believe I missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The manufacturing of meth is a highly dangerous process involving the possibility of fire (highly flammable materials).
    more like EXPLOSIONS
    Not to mention the fumes alone can cause lung and brain damage. Acetone as a solvent in liquid form gets absorbed through the skin right into the blood stream. It is VERY toxic. Fumes from cooking with it are even worse. I would be very concerned. And yes, an explosion is also very possible.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast