Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did a long time ago. But I guess if we allow our population to quadruple in the next few years, EVERYONE WILL HAVE MEXICAN NEIGHBORS! OOPS! IS THIS RACIST?
    Our culture is being dragged down a drain pipe. I'm, soooo sorry America.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watch the masses in Spanish.

Much of NORTH Aurora, Colorado has gone MEXICAN in the last 10 years alone. The Catholic Church behind my house had one mass in Spanish in 1994 that had perhaps 200 people at mosst in attendance. A new church was built about 5 years ago and now there are 2 masses in Spanish and each service is packed. The new church holds 1500!

Colfax Ave in North Aurora now probably has 20 to 30 Mexican business and 10 years ago? 2 or 3 at best.

BTW the Catholic church is importing priests from Latin America to cater to these immigrants. Lots of Irish priests and nuns were here in the US so this is not something new but the church is getting visas for priests to come here.

There goes the neighborhood. Whites will leave Aurora and the schools will start to fall apart. They already are. BTW In the Colombian newspaper a few weeks while we were there ago they, some private US recruitng firm, was recruiting Colombian teachers for US schools. Probably for you folks in the south as they start stupid wasteful bi-lingual programs! Denver schools have recruited foreign teachers for years. California all over again too! What melting pot when one group decides to speak a foreign language?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

blast their stupid Polka music
    I call it blank blank Um-Pa music. I sounds like a merry go round on the fritz. Add all the ice cream trucks they drive. RRRRRRRR I long for the good old days when there was only one ice cream man, instead of 10 a day.

One neighbor played the same song over and over and over again.

adelantepresidente2

Small world!
    Are you in Aroura? There is a guy from there, which ripped me and about 8 other people off on eBay. We ganged up on the PD and they went after him. We pretty much spammed the entire Aurora government over a weekend demanding that they do something. LOL There wasn't a person on any city or county website that didn't get an e-mail from all of us. We had the attitude that there would not be a soul in Aurora government come Monday that would not know this guys name. We got a phone call from a Detective by Tuesday. It worked!

Anyway, the Aurora DA is pretty much going to slap him on the hand for the third time. I would get the heck out of there because those judges are a joke. I'm serious. There are like 10 counts against him, including multi felonies and they are going to plea bargain probation. Chip Yost of Channel 9 aired our story last year. That was cool. He did a good job. I'm serious, this guy has ripped others off before and they are going to let him walk. Stupid! Not here, that guy would already be behind bars for a long time. In my opinion, Aurora needs to clean house.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Skipp

About the townhouse. That`s exactly what these MOD EDIT do. They see an abandon or unoccupied building and move in. They now feel that they have squatters rights.
    And you know I see it all over the place in Ca and have never heard a word about any of them being arrested for vagrantcy, trespassing or breaking and entering. It really pisses me off, being Citizen, we should be able to make citizens arrests.
    Mike
    You knew that this word is UNACCEPTABLE on ALIPAC boards or you wouldn't have separated it! We're asking you this one time to please be more considerate of our members and their hard work.
    ------------------------

My city passed an ordinance if the home is vacant for 30 days the owners must file a vacancy permit, with the city and the homes are placed on a watch list. The police stop buy them on a regular basis, to make sure they are clear of drug dealers and squatters.

A week after Bush's speech and people started grumbling about the guest worker program. I noticed a lot of the Hispanics holding garage sales. Also, I noticed a garage apartment down the street, which always had Hispanic men standing around drinking. There was always 5-6 trucks parked around the little apartment. Now, everyone and their trucks have vanished. There wasn't a single truck there on Saturday morning. They must have thrown all the illeglas out. Wooo Hooo!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "polka" sounding music everyone keeps referring to is Tejano. I previously lived in Austin and had some legal Mexican immigrants as friends who sometimes listened to it.

Here in Huntsville, Alabama there are illegals in my community. A family rented a house on my block, nice house until they moved in. Within three months the lawn was weedy and looked horrible, trash in yard, old furniture on porch, broken down car on the roadside. One neighbor called the city about the car on the street that was missing a tire....the city hauled it off and wrote them citations. They had possibly up to 16 people living in that house which is about 1,600 square feet. I'm quite sure they were not here legally because they spoke only a bit of broken English, even the little ones. There were many young males coming and going from there a great deal. Needless to say, the landlords threw them out because they had treated the place so badly. Everyone on the block was glad to see them go because they made no effort to keep their yard/home neat as the rest of the neighborhood.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, we can only hope!! I have not yet seen the illegal that live in my complex acting as though they think they will have to leave anytime soon. I keep trying to think if ways to scare em' off, but cannot come up with something so clever!!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I lived in a mainly Mexican neighborhood for several years. I had both good and bad neighbors among them. I like the music, so it doesn't bother me as much, though I don't like to be interrupted by overly LOUD music from ANY of my neighbors, including the Rock that was blasted by my upstairs neighbor who was a White. I think that is rude in anyone's culture. (I usually apply a LOUD dose of Pavarotti singing AVE MARIA to any neighbor who so offends me)

I think there are things that the cultures can learn from each other. Our culture is not all that perfect and there are strengths in their culture that we could learn from.

I did laundry with ladies from Mexico and some of them had their DIRTY clothes folded neatly in their laundry baskets when they brought the clothes into the laundry room to start their chore. They paid attention to their family's laundry like it was the most important job they could be doing. Their homes were extremely clean and well-ordered. When the man above me moved out, a Mexican family moved in. The woman ran her vacumn cleaner EVERY SINGLE DAY to keep her apartment clean for her family. Delicious aromas of cooking filled that apartment building every day around 4:00. Most of these women would be ashamed to be caught giving their families something out of a can or a frozen dinner. There is FRESH food on their tables every day - with lots of healthy fresh vegetables. From their point of view, our daily sandwiches, fast foods and frozen meals are a lifestyle FAR BELOW ACCEPTABLE.

I've seen the opposite situation - but usually it is a house full of young men who are packing in together to pay the least rent possible per person. In this case there is often alot of drinking, mess and mayhem.
    I can relate to the problems people have experienced with this side of the culture.

I was often very delighted to be offered help with a heavy bag as another poster has mentioned. I have had help getting my car started, help getting the snow and ice off my car - and so many other neighborly offers of help. On a crowded bus, when I was offered a seat it was ALWAYS - 100% of the time - by a Latino - either Mexican or Central American. And it was done in a gentlemanly Spanish.

Contrast that with the treatment I recieved at the St. Louis Bus Terminal when I was recently traveling across country. I was about the 6th in a line to get to the bus boarding gate, having spent over an hour in line. There were several large, strong able-bodied American men behind me. I had two large suitcases on wheels and two well-packed carryons. I was obviously struggling with this baggage and obviously a woman traveling alone. When the call came to begin boarding the bus, do you think any of those men offered to wheel one of my suitcases? OH NO!! They went right around me in a deluge of people RACING to be first on the bus! They would have run on TOP of me were it possible. I had to literally fight my way through that crowd, crying out my outrage and distress, to get back to the place I had held in the line and THEN GO BACK FOR THE REST OF MY BAGGAGE!!

I don't think it is useful to focus only on the negative attributes of the cultures that are coming here. If someone were to focus on the negatives of OUR culture, there would be plenty to say.

The bottom line is that this situation has been allowed to continue because BIG BUSINESS is above the law. There are good and bad people in every culture. I have met some very FINE Mexican people among the illegals.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    I had Mexican neighbors on both sides. To the right side, my neighbors are Mexican-American, which is to say that they were born here and grew up here. They're great neighbors who are perfectly Americanized. Edward even flies the American flag on Veterans Day, Memorial Day, and the Fourth of July.

My neighbors to the left were illegal aliens. They spoke almost no English, had late-night parties, dealt drugs out of the back of the house, sped their little Japanese hot-rods up and down the alley, and showed a general lack of respect for their neighbors. I made them aware that I was the local Crime Watch captain and began photographing their little exchanges in the alley and calling the police every time they had a noisy late-night party. They eventually abandoned the house. By "abandoned," I mean they just left, leaving the front door wide open and most of the furnishings inside. They had apparently done a good deal of damage to the house as well, because when the mortgage company had to prepare the foreclsed property for resale, they spent weeks refurbishing it. I knew the previous owners quite well, and I know that they had done a complete remodel only about a year before selling it to the illegals, so any repairs the mortgage company had to do were for damage done in the year and few months that the Mexican dirtbags lived there.

Isnt it amazing at the # of visits this particular post received? Doesnt it make you wonder who is out their lurking around?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast