Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Isnt it amazing at the # of visits this particular post received? Doesnt it make you wonder who is out their lurking around?

They can lurk if they want, the purpose of this post is to bring to light what WE have to deal with when Illegals move in to neighborhoods, I have known mexican families that make me look like white trash, and I'm a neat freak and germafobe to a fault. In any case what we are posting is the truth and needs to be talked about, at least I dont live in LA where Illegals have goats and chickens running out in the yard. So lurk they may, maybe they will learn something, like being respectful to your neighbors and live civilized and assimilate. And yes there are legal Americans that live the same as illegals do, but thats not this post was about, thats another topic alltogether, we're discussing a totally different matter.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See I thought a lot about us discussing this subject and wondered if this is a fair way to have labeled it, because it is really not about being "Mexican", but it is about being illegally here with a third world mentallity, the one we do see a lot of, unfortunately.

So maybe we should be discussing it in the context of "suspected illegals" as neighbors? I am positive there are plenty of nice legal immigrants from Mexico who are great people, and an asset to their neighborhoods, although I have yet to meet any here, doe not mean they are not around (they obviously know better than I did when I moved here thinking it would be ok!!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not so in California. We could`nt be that lucky.
    Next to me is an old dairy farm which is owned by the some person I`m leasing from. He lives in Missori. Illegals have moved in to the old feed barn. They stuccoed the outside to make it look like some kind of living quarters. I reported it to him, they were chased out and 6 months later it was filled up again with 6 more families. This has been going on for years. Same thing across the street in an old 2 bay garage.
    They settle in were they please until their run out and then they pass the word on to others about the property.
    ------------------------

MC
    great avitar Hillarious...can't stop laughing!
    I have a dear friend that has that expression on his face most of the time {good choice}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    See I thought a lot about us discussing this subject and wondered if this is a fair way to have labeled it, because it is really not about being "Mexican", but it is about being illegally here with a third world mentallity, the one we do see a lot of, unfortunately.

So maybe we should be discussing it in the context of "suspected illegals" as neighbors? I am positive there are plenty of nice legal immigrants from Mexico who are great people, and an asset to their neighborhoods, although I have yet to meet any here, doe not mean they are not around (they obviously know better than I did when I moved here thinking it would be ok!!!).
    I thought about that also before I posted it, but I believe we're all mature enough to understand the reason for it, we're not bashing the entire mexican population, theres good and bad in every race, and thats been brought to light in many responses in this post. And to discuss the good and the bad and is why we're all here. Besides I think the title of the post is what is keeping it up so long, it's good for people to read these stories and know they're not alone in dealing with this on a daily basis. If the influx of millions of Illegals were from germany I would have posted that up also, I think its a way of for us to see we are ALL effected no matter where we live in this country....

In El Paso, TX, I have nothing but Mexican neighbors for several blocks. The last non-hispanics moved out a few years ago.

I do NOT want to imply that all of those neighbors are illegal aliens. I am pretty close to positive some of them are and even the Mexicans who are and have been American citizens who have lived in the area way longer than I have are suspicious of them and their peculiar activities. One neighbor gets turned in to the authorities frequently. They have four pit bulls, sometimes post a guard while they aren't home (and these are NOT ritzy houses by any stretch of the imagination) and they are abusive to their daughter, who appears to be about ten years old.

I know of another family nearby who had their kids taken away from them after repeated calls of the kids-- maybe six or seven years old-- vandalizing the neighborhood, running the streets in the middle of the night, etc. I am almost positive their mother is an illegal. Not sure about the father.

Yep, I have neighbors who are probably-to-definitely not legal American citizens.

That being said, I believe that if we give up this fight, this very scenario, so common to border towns, will become equally common all over this land. Those whose neighborhoods have been invaded need to invite the congressmen, senators and even the president to their homes so they can see first hand what kind of a mess they have made. Invite them for a Sunday afternoon when the music blares and the knife fights take place out in the middle of the road after they all get drunk. Of course they are too good to come to our houses. But they need to know what we have to live with. Send them photos!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    In El Paso, TX, I have nothing but Mexican neighbors for several blocks. The last non-hispanics moved out a few years ago.

I do NOT want to imply that all of those neighbors are illegal aliens. I am pretty close to positive some of them are and even the Mexicans who are and have been American citizens who have lived in the area way longer than I have are suspicious of them and their peculiar activities. One neighbor gets turned in to the authorities frequently. They have four pit bulls, sometimes post a guard while they aren't home (and these are NOT ritzy houses by any stretch of the imagination) and they are abusive to their daughter, who appears to be about ten years old.

I know of another family nearby who had their kids taken away from them after repeated calls of the kids-- maybe six or seven years old-- vandalizing the neighborhood, running the streets in the middle of the night, etc. I am almost positive their mother is an illegal. Not sure about the father.

Yep, I have neighbors who are probably-to-definitely not legal American citizens.

That being said, I believe that if we give up this fight, this very scenario, so common to border towns, will become equally common all over this land. Those whose neighborhoods have been invaded need to invite the congressmen, senators and even the president to their homes so they can see first hand what kind of a mess they have made. Invite them for a Sunday afternoon when the music blares and the knife fights take place out in the middle of the road after they all get drunk. Of course they are too good to come to our houses. But they need to know what we have to live with. Send them photos!
    Ya know, theres a house here on a well kept street that has been a wonderfull site for many years, its on a stretch of Woodside ave between rte 112 and Ocean ave in Patchogue, some might know it. Well, Illegals moved in, Painted it HOT PINK, yes HOT PINK, the garage door is hanging sideways and open , the yard is a disaster, the lawn is all but gone, 7 cars in the driveway, and trash EVERYWHERE. That would make a sweet photo to send. i drive past it everyday and shake my head. I'd have to paint it in the middle of the night if I lived across the street...

I'm serious, Xianleather, take a photo and send it to your reps. Ask them if they want people like this in their neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm serious, Xianleather, take a photo and send it to your reps. Ask them if they want people like this in their neighborhood.
    I will take a pic and send it, and I'll also post it up here in this post.

What if we attempt an instate deportation first. Therefore, Bush will realize the effectiveness of deportation and the illegals will warm up to the idea of being relocated closer to the border. I want to start this process by moving all the illegals in my area and in-state deport them to GW's hood in Crawford, TX.

Dixie

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast