View Poll Results: How many does it take to not be a racist?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 (We have a right to protect our borders and laws)

39 95.12%
  • 1000 (We owe some a better life after all)

0 0%
  • 10,000 ("give us your poor.." though thats Ellis Island)

0 0%
  • 1 Million (love multiculturalism)

1 2.44%
  • 100 Million (love mexiculturalism)

0 0%
  • 10 Billion (Its their land, after all)

0 0%
  • Total overrun of US ("to each according to his need"

1 2.44%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Many Illegal Aliens to Prove You're Not a Racist?

I especially want to know what the open borders crowd has to say on this.

There must be some point at which one must say "no" to the invaders where its clearly for concerns of overpopulation, bombed wages, etc. and not racism. No?

Please vote

How Many Illegal Aliens to Prove You're Not a Racist?

I especially want to know what the open borders crowd has to say on this.

There must be some point at which one must say "no" to the invaders where its clearly for concerns of overpopulation, bombed wages, etc. and not racism. No?

Please vote

Here is how Malaysia handles their immigrants:

LINK to Story 1

LINK to Story 2

Edit: Links by Mr_Magoo

Here is how Malaysia handles their immigrants:

LINK to Story 1

LINK to Story 2

Edit: Links by Mr_Magoo

re:Here is how Malaysia handles their immigrants

Interesting, except:NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

re:Here is how Malaysia handles their immigrants

Interesting, except:NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: How Many Illegal Aliens to Prove You're Not a Racist?

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang

Please vote
    You left out my MAIN reason for wishing to see the border problem corrected.

NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

Millions of people are coming across our border, carrying tons of cocaine and marijuana. As our Homeland Defense activities are focused on Airline flights and other major legal entry points, it is not going to take long for terrorists to eyeball the southern border as an entry point, and much evidence indicates they already have.

I have heard the old thing about "none of the 9/11 hijackers came thru the mexican border" or "we have had no attacks from terrorists coming thru the south border", and this is true. However it is only a matter of time. When someone has burglarized your home a few times, and happened to come thru one window everytime... do you just start locking THAT window? Or ALL the doors AND windows? How many of the people who are repeating these mantras will be the same ones who, when an attack DOES occur, will be screaming because nothing was done to plug up such an obvious security leak? Why do we want to wait until a tragedy occurs before we move to stop it?

To those of you who think in that manner, be served notice here and now, as I and others have stated this problem exists, we warned you, that means when a tragedy DOES occur, YOU will be morally responsable for allowing it to happen... and we will be there to remind you of that fact. The blood will be on YOUR hands as much as the terrorists. Whether you be some FROBL, Jim Robinson, or the POTUS.

Tons of illegal drugs cross the border.. when one day five pounds of Anthrax crosses the border, or a few test tubes of Ebola, or one of 50 missing suitcase nukes, the domestic economic concerns about immigration will be MOOT.

Re: How Many Illegal Aliens to Prove You're Not a Racist?

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang

Please vote
    You left out my MAIN reason for wishing to see the border problem corrected.

NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

Millions of people are coming across our border, carrying tons of cocaine and marijuana. As our Homeland Defense activities are focused on Airline flights and other major legal entry points, it is not going to take long for terrorists to eyeball the southern border as an entry point, and much evidence indicates they already have.

I have heard the old thing about "none of the 9/11 hijackers came thru the mexican border" or "we have had no attacks from terrorists coming thru the south border", and this is true. However it is only a matter of time. When someone has burglarized your home a few times, and happened to come thru one window everytime... do you just start locking THAT window? Or ALL the doors AND windows? How many of the people who are repeating these mantras will be the same ones who, when an attack DOES occur, will be screaming because nothing was done to plug up such an obvious security leak? Why do we want to wait until a tragedy occurs before we move to stop it?

To those of you who think in that manner, be served notice here and now, as I and others have stated this problem exists, we warned you, that means when a tragedy DOES occur, YOU will be morally responsable for allowing it to happen... and we will be there to remind you of that fact. The blood will be on YOUR hands as much as the terrorists. Whether you be some FROBL, Jim Robinson, or the POTUS.

Tons of illegal drugs cross the border.. when one day five pounds of Anthrax crosses the border, or a few test tubes of Ebola, or one of 50 missing suitcase nukes, the domestic economic concerns about immigration will be MOOT.

That is a good point, but there is a reason why I leave it to others to make it. Its because if national security is your main reason, then hypothetically speaking, the other reasons seem weaker if you can somehow make sure its not terrorists that get through. Obviously you can't, but I'd rather stick to the inherent reasons, which we know apply to every individual that comes over. We know that every one of them will be an addition to overpopulation, to bombed wages, just because they are another drop in the ocean of invaders. So I make it clear the reasons which are not just a risk (however great) but actually apply in the case of every single individual.

Of course the absolute number one reason is really national sovereignty. There should be no other explanation necessary. But just to respond to allegations of racism (which even if true would not diminish national sovereigny by any means) I bring up a reason which applies to each and every person that crosses.

That is a good point, but there is a reason why I leave it to others to make it. Its because if national security is your main reason, then hypothetically speaking, the other reasons seem weaker if you can somehow make sure its not terrorists that get through. Obviously you can't, but I'd rather stick to the inherent reasons, which we know apply to every individual that comes over. We know that every one of them will be an addition to overpopulation, to bombed wages, just because they are another drop in the ocean of invaders. So I make it clear the reasons which are not just a risk (however great) but actually apply in the case of every single individual.

Of course the absolute number one reason is really national sovereignty. There should be no other explanation necessary. But just to respond to allegations of racism (which even if true would not diminish national sovereigny by any means) I bring up a reason which applies to each and every person that crosses.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast