Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

how many Mexican trucks have crossed the U S Border

Anyone know how many Mexican trucks have crossed the U S Border???

Looks like something new for the immigration counters to keep up with.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if any one out there that nows how many have entered the country please let us know. the media is not going to let us know because it would not benifit big business to let everyone know.

LET ME GO TO SOME OF THE TRUCKER SITES AND SEE IF ANYONE THERE KNOWS. IF I FIND OUT I WILL POST IT HERE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK ....GOT THIS FROM LANDLINE MAGAZINE.

http://www.landlinemag.com/Special_Repo ... l_conf.htm

SPECIAL REPORT: Cross-border trucking a go; OOIDA files

Friday, Sept. 7, 2007 – In a late-night teleconference Thursday from Washington, DC, the U.S. Transportation Department announced the official OK for a cross-border pilot program.

FMCSA Administrator John Hill told reporters the U.S. plans to give up to 25 Mexican firms permission by the end of September and add another 25 companies each month until hitting 100 by the end of this year under the one-year pilot program

For now, two trucks from one Mexican trucking company have been approved to haul cargo anywhere in the United States. Hill identified the company as Transportes Olympic, based in Monterrey, Mexico, a suburb of Nuevo Leon.

At the same time, Mexico granted authority to Stagecoach Cartage & Distribution Inc. of El Paso, TX, to travel anywhere in Mexico.
    Both companies can cross the border immediately, but may not do so for several days while they determine new routes and handle details such as insurance, said Hill.

“What we’re hearing from the carriers is they could be ready to go as soon as days from now,â€

UPDATE: I JUST READ ON ANOTHER ALIPAC POST THAT ONLY ONE OF THESE TRUCKS WAS ACTUALLY SENT TODAY.....TO "TEST THE WATER".

I GOT NEWS FOR THEM. THE "WATER" WILL BE HOT.