Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i saw this coming yrs ago. an IA uses fake docs to get a gov assist loan via crook realtor, gets sub prime mort. the IA then turns around and takes a second out @ 120%. skips out and reapetes . biggest grift played on the USA since the fed took our monetary system. 700 billion? more like 3 trillion. all involved should go to jail, all the way down the line. i say no bail-out, let the traitors stand trial. we have been had once, this bail-out will let all the responsible off the hook, and our gradkids will be paying for it.hopefully this whole thing will blow up in the faces of those who played "lets rape the USA"

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    i saw this coming yrs ago. an IA uses fake docs to get a gov assist loan via crook realtor, gets sub prime mort. the IA then turns around and takes a second out @ 120%. skips out and reapetes . biggest grift played on the USA since the fed took our monetary system. 700 billion? more like 3 trillion. all involved should go to jail, all the way down the line. i say no bail-out, let the traitors stand trial. we have been had once, this bail-out will let all the responsible off the hook, and our gradkids will be paying for it.hopefully this whole thing will blow up in the faces of those who played "lets rape the USA"
    The IAs didn't need phony IDs or any social security numbers to get the loans.The feds had a subsidized loan program to get them into houses. We already paid for some of the cost when they bought the houses. now
    taxpayers will pay again.The IAs lose nothing, don't pay for a year or more, get moving money to leave,strip the place go south.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by draindog

We'd have to build prisons to fit them all in draindog. It's been decades and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have been the retirement playground for Dems for years. Even a Clinton worker said that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about the bail out for auto manufacturers today $25 billion ....

I wonder how many new cars driven by illegals have left the country or they just can't find them after they defaulted on their car loans, due to quick idenity change. and of course the American taxpayer pays again...Thank you Mexican consulates for the "maticular card" banks could not wait to accept!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When I closed WAMU the other day I said ONE of the reasons was the matricular card issue and catering to people who won't assimilate to our country and language.

What these major financial institutions and the auto makers should realize is that many of their problems are of their own making. With the auto industry especially, they have spent years making products that many Americans cannot buy, because they also have outsourced jobs to cheap foreigners. And then they have also contributed to the problem by laying off their American workers and closing factories due to lack of business because of their lousy product. The problems with the auto industry are also due to relaxing of CAFE standards, undoubtedly due to influence by big oil.
    Just watch: the airlines will be next to demand bailout.

If the government would just DEPORT the ILLEGALS, the amount of money might EXCEED the $700 billion they are after now!

This would have NEVERED happened if our so-called leaders did their job in the first place and ended ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION 23 years or more ago.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I know an illegal getting a home loan right now. Has an illegal girlfriend, not married, he makes about $14 an hour and he's getting a 100K loan from a retail bank. While a good American could be doing the job he has stolen, and might be able to get the loan he is getting. Does $14 an hour qualify for $100K? Another thing they can do with they're cameleon existence is be two people at once. They can have massive payments racked up on one ID, to buy a car, credit card and ect, and then use the other without massive liabilities to make they're slate look clean to qualify for the home loan.

I truely feel like I'm a living in a prison. I guess thats why Alex Jones calls it a Prison Planet.

If this was a land that enforced the laws for the people of this country, I might not mind the bailout but many of these problems have resorted in plain stupid activities such as laoning money to the cameleons, the illegals who just change identities when they get in trouble, and there is no way to track them down, like we are tracked down, and ultimately we get stuck with the debt and higher prices on everything to repair the damage they left behind.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO SHOUT NO BAIL OUT!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762