Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glen Beck favors Romney but won't endorse him. I don't know why that is.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Because the liberals have already introduced free-speech regulating legislation. If McClintObama wins, they will be trying to shut down am radio and probably Glenn Beck & O'reilly. That will be the first nail in the coffin for America. Next will be amnesty.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I thought I heard him say on his radio show the other day that he would be voting for him, or had already voted for him, although I don't recall him making an actual statement ala Hannity and Ingram. Now I'm possibly mistaken, and might have been premature in posting that; unfortunately I can't access his audio archives or transcripts. I've been searching elsewhere, but haven't found anything yet.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Kevin James has..!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102069.html

Hmm.. and disregarding who's already been mentioned..

..so has Tammy Bruce, Rusty Humphries

..and tonight Rusty even went as far as to tell "Ron Paul supporters" to '..give it up, he's lost! ..to BACK a LEADER and keep McLame from entering..'

..and almost, if not ALL radio personnas that I've heard off my list..

The momentum is growing FAST..!
    www.MittRomney.com
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I thought I heard him say on his radio show the other day that he would be voting for him, or had already voted for him, although I don't recall him making an actual statement ala Hannity and Ingram. Now I'm possibly mistaken, and might have been premature in posting that; unfortunately I can't access his audio archives or transcripts. I've been searching elsewhere, but haven't found anything yet.
    I heard Glenn say the same thing! ..within the past 2-3 days.. I think he doesn’t want to blow it for Romney, since someone will probably bring up the "religion card"..
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

12.11am MST

..Just heard Mike Gallagher say that..

"..we need to vote for Mitt Romney, let's keep McLame out of the race..!"

Listen in, he's still on.. !

I listen to talk radio all day here in Southern Calif, three different stations with different hosts.
    Seems like most talk show hosts I listen to can't stand McCain and are supporting Romney!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I listen to talk radio all day here in Southern Calif, three different stations with different hosts.
    Seems like most talk show hosts I listen to can't stand McCain and are supporting Romney!
    I too, listen to talk radio a LOT! I'm sure many of you have seen the list I've compiled..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

All I hear from most ALL these fine folks is good stuff about Romney, and the bad stuff about McLame. These fine Radio personnas KNOW what they're talking about, but for some odd reason, they don't mention RP.

..and Mitt HAS the REALISTIC chance to WIN..!

Mitt Romney HAS an EXCELLENT start on the electoral votes NEEDED to win the primary.. dare I suggest what kind of a horrific strain that might be on him to beat MSM's [main stream media] pick of McLame if other votes went 'other places'..?!

Come on guys and gals, do we want the illegal alien invasion to STOP..?

www.MittRomney.com

I think an easier way to do this would be to say that pretty much EVERY talk radio show host in America has endorsed Romney and plans to vote for him except for Michael Medved.

I'm not trying to be funny, because it's the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phil Valentine - syndicated but out of Nashville
    Herman Cain - Atlanta but subs for Neal Boortz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast