Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to report NC drivers in other states

How do i report people living in New Jersey with NC licenses and plates, I called NC DMV they do not want to hear it, also the local PD does not care, even that the person is an illegal plus a speeder and offender of local traffic laws.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

NJ should have some sort of residency requirement for tags and licenses. Most states have something anywhere between 30-90 days you have to register your vehicle and get a license in that state.

I think the cops may get into a probable cause issue here though. In other words, they can't pull someone over just because they have out of state tags.

Replacing an out-of-state license

If you have recently moved to New Jersey, you are required to transfer your out-of-state license within 60 days of permanent New Jersey residency or before your current license expires. Your license cannot be transferred to a New Jersey license if you are under 18 years old. Instead, you must complete the Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements.

How to transfer your out-of-state license
    Visit any MVC Agency and purchase a permit for each class of vehicle you will be operating
    You will need to bring your out-of-state license and required documents to pass the
    6 Point ID Verification
    After you get the permit(s), visit any Driver Testing Center to take a vision test, knowledge test and possibly a road test. The knowledge test may be waived if you are 18 years or older and posses a valid, non-provisional, non-GDL driver license. The road test is waived if your out-of-state license is currently valid.

If you pass the required tests, you will be issued a four-year basic New Jersey license and must surrender your out-of-state license.

Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Legal Statement | Accessibility Statement

Statewide: NJ home | Services A to Z | Department/Agencies | FAQs
    Commission: Locations | Vehicles | Licenses | Violations | Inspections | Commercial | Business Licensing | About MVC
    Copyright © State of New Jersey, 2006

New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
    P.O. Box 160
    Trenton, NJ 08666
    (609) 292-6500 or toll free in NJ (88 486-3339
    TTY (609) 292-5120

Last Updated: July 25, 2006
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK redwhiteandbluelatino, get a digital camera set the time stamp with the current date and take pictures. Catch them again after 60 days and report them again along with calling the media.

If you don't have a time date stamp, use a newspaper and take a picture that includes the name of the paper and the date. Work it into your shot of the area, then lower the paper and shoot other pictures.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One last question. Are the tags current, or have they expired?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if the tags are current , i will check next time i see him and take pics also, he has been in this area for about 3 years now , driving with NC plates........that's 3 years!!!

He used to work next door to my business so i used to see him every day in the parking lot, now he works a few blocks away, same car , same plates, same loud muffler.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I thought that NC changed the law and it's not possible anymore for an illegal alien to obtain a NC license anymore ? I know in TN all people can get a driver's license. We're a fair state. We can better allow allegal aleins to drive illegally then to let them drive illegally without insurance.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Do you have a parking ordinance? Some towns have sticker programs for resident parking only. Maybe contact the Parking clerk if so.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast