Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can dream....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know because I saw it on the evening news that some local hispanic organization was passing out voter registration forms at the big rally Monday to everone who was there. I am positive that SOME of those people were illegal.

Does that mean their registration will be accepted? I hate to say it but since all you have to have is a drivers license to register to vote here, I think probably they will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That goes without saying. And here I grew up with such respect for that.

Crazybird, I think what makes me the most angry about this fraudulent voting business is becasue I have literally raised hell with everyone I know-- flat cussed at people-- for the past few elections because they said their vote doesn't count so they weren't voting.

Today, even though I voted for the jerk in the chair twice myself because I didn't like the contender either, I'm pretty well convinced that a vote for the president means absolutely nothing because of all the shenanigans that have gone on the past two elections. That electoral college is most certainly in someone's pocket! I hope they are enjoying their bribe money.

I have long been convinced that some but not many senator 's and governor's seats were bought outright by someone for people like Kennedys and Rockefellers. I can't believe that people in their right mind would keep putting a murderer named Ted Kennedy in office unless someone twisted up the votes or out and out threatened people. Something tells me that too many of the Massachusetts votes get lost in the shuffle.

I keep hoping that we can turn things around. If I see anyone who even looks like an illegal anywhere near the polls come election day, I'll be giving them some really ugly looks. I'm thinking about sitting in my car to photograph everyone who goes in there, to be honest. Of course, that won't mean that the other precincts in this city won't be crawling with illegals but at least I will have had my moment of defiance.

The awesome power of "the Latino vote" is a media myth. I keep reading about this devestating "backlash" thats going to ruin any politician who dares to oppose the awesome Latino vote. What a crock.

Bush, and our Senators, have done nothing BUT suck up to the Latino vote. And look where THEIR approval ratings are. In the toilet.

After Republic Governor Pete Wilson pushed Proposition 187 (the No-social-services-for-illegals bill) in the California election of 1996, the media kept telling us about this awesome backlash from the Latino vote, and how no Republican would ever get elected in California ever again. Guess what, a few years later we ran Governor Gray Davis -- a classic Latino-vote suck-up -- out of office on a rail, and elected Pete Wilson's boy, Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his place.

P.S. In California, the Latinos make up about 30% of the population, but I think less than 10% of the registered voters.

And yet I still keep hearing about this awesome "Latino backlash." It seems to me that the lashes are all coming from OUR direction these days.

Let me explain it to any politician who is stupid enough to think he's going to get ahead by courting "the Latino vote." For every one Latino you win over, you're going to inspire three other people to vote AGAINST you. We're cleaning up in this next election.

P.S. In California, the Latinos make up about 30% of the population, but I think less than 10% of the registered voters.

Seems kind of fishy that one Kennedy is having an affair with A girl named Norma Jeane found dead on her Bed then another Kennedy is having an affair and Climbs out of a sinking car so fast he barely gets his shoes wet yet the girl I think her name was Mary something drowns in the car. I think he was drunk at the time and was going to try and LIE his way out of it. Did not learn much I guess because he still is…..Drunk. Maybe his state would do better if they would quit electing an alcoholic. Where is MADD when you need them or is it MADS. (Mothers against drunk Senators) What a class act.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy Kennedy -- this Great Man -- left Mary Jo Kopechne in his car to drown (coroners maintained she might have lived for hours in the air-pockets within the submerged car). While Kennedy rushed off, not to call the cops or the ambulance, but to call his lawyers and advicers to concoct an alibi to get him out of this mess.

It wasn't until a day later, when the cops discovered his car with a dead woman in it. Kennedy himself has never been able to "explain his actions that night." While most Americans have come up with a very obvious explanation.

Any other American would've been in PRISON. For vehicle manslaughter. For drunk-driving. For leaving the scene of an accident. Etc.

Instead, we get this lawless specimen, sitting in the Senate, with his expensive haircut and perfumed suit, making immigration laws that are going to ruin our country forever.

Lets stop Teddy Kennedy from doing to this country what he's already done to Mary Jo Kopechne.

Acebackwords,

I thought I remembered something about that. Is it not amazing what money can buy? I just would like to see one of these High dollar attorneys volunteer to help the cause. Prove the stigma wrong, I to cannot stand Kennedy and what he stands for and what he is trying to do to this beautiful country.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

The latino vote will be TREMENDOUS in future years and they KNOW
    it!!!! The mayor of LA has HUGE ambitions which will probably
    never happen b/c of his siding with illegals and forgetting it takes
    more than So. Cal to vote you governor. You need the entire
    state buddy.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

The awesome power of "the Latino vote" is a media myth. I keep reading about this devestating "backlash" thats going to ruin any politician who dares to oppose the awesome Latino vote. What a crock.

Actually, it is ANOTHER media myth. There are so many now that they are legendary!

And I don't know if it is the truth or not but a used to sit with an old woman back in the days when my job was sitting with old folks, who swore that she actually knew Mary Jo Kopechne's family and that the Kennedys gave them money not to bring the incident before the courts. Keep in mind, back in those days, it was still shameful for young girls to go out with married men and so I can see them taking the bribe to keep their daughter's less savory traits off the evening news.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast