Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Without the Rhino's, this never would have passed. Before I hear one more person rip on the Republicans, you better look at the Democrats and their voting record. Henry Reid is an idiot
    The first question is, if the MAJORITY of R are against the bill what is the bill even doing on the floor of a Republican senate? The answer is that the republicans want amnesty or else it would not even be on the floor. But the D wants amnesty too. So the R leadership brings the bill to the floor and mostly D votes for the bill. This way R gets amnesty and they can blame the dems and "hope" that the electorate is dumb and blind enough not to see the scam. See the scam?
    That doesn't even make sense. Look at it this way: If 80% of the Dems are for it and only 40% of Republicans are for it, that means that the minority Dems were able to garner just enough turncoat Republican votes to have their will done. Now I ask you, if well over 60% of those voting in favor of amnesty and against deportation are Democrats, how in Hell is this a partisan issue? Only a Koolaid-drinking Deaniac could come up with nonsense like that!

The actual numbers. by my count, were as follow:

38 of 62 voting Yea were Democrat. That's 61% of the Yeas.

Only 4 of 36 voting Nay were Democrat. That's only 11% of the Nays.

The two abstentions were both Democrats.

Now tell me again how this is a Republican issue...

CrocketsGhost
    Save your breath man, dxd is a man on a mission to turn any republican voters on here against all republican leaders, doesn't mean that good leadership has come mostly from the republican senators like Jeff Sessions, Tom Tancredo, Jon Kyle, Tom Colburn, Jim Inhofe, and Rep. Poe of Tx all republican leaders with integrity.
    Can you name any democrat leaders with integrity? let me see
    sheesh, I cant think of any, maybe Zell Miller,oh yea, he isnt there anymore is he? I guess you could say Robert Byrd stood up for the right side.
    Yep, dxd is on a mission here on almost every post he is daming the republicans, I would say though as far as his mission after seeing how his side worked today, it should be called
    MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

These politicians are all in bed together.

If the dems hadn't pushed give-my-money- to- deadbeats-welfare programs all along, the Mexicans wouldn't be here chasing freebies.

What the hell did Clinton do about these problems - he sure as hell knew about them.

Look at old Ted Kenedy pushing his weight around - why would an idiot like that have any political power.?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    These politicians are all in bed together.

If the dems hadn't pushed give-my-money- to- deadbeats-welfare programs all along, the Mexicans wouldn't be here chasing freebies.

What the hell did Clinton do about these problems - he sure as hell knew about them.

Look at old Ted Kenedy pushing his weight around - why would an idiot like that have any political power.?
    BOOTS
    Ted THE SWIMMER was the driving force behind the most massive change in our immigration back in the 60s! The governmental redesigning of our population He managed to do this while juggling babes in his backseat, swim the river while balancing 2 bottles on his nose!!

Let us remember that he's the son of a man who was enthraled with Hitler!

And now......he's at it again even while lightening smashes into him AND HE'S STILL BALANCING THOSE BOTTLES ON HIS NOSE..
    the scum
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12