Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Turn On a Chat Room

OK, I've been stiring it up. I went into a political chat room on Yahoo that was dead and talking about Iran. I started in on the Mexicans and it took off. I had to ignore the dummies that were playing about supporting Illegals. Get in there and get people mad. I used some of the comments from the rallys. I told them to fly their flags. I told them to protect ourselves... YOu know what to say. I even refered them to this site and how to write their senators....

Please go get them guys!!!!!!!! Network and make America, the Sleeping Giant Wake Up. Before it's too late. Get to the masses. Influence everyone you can.

Please come back here and tell me how you got someone to take action! Or just tell me how you did it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

please don't refer to people as "the mexicans" or anyother language like that. this is a broad issue and people deserve to be looked at as people. thanks for stiring up something in the Yahoo chats though.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    please don't refer to people as "the mexicans" or anyother language like that. this is a broad issue and people deserve to be looked at as people.
    thanks for posting this-- i was thinking the same thing as I read this post.

dragon

Sorry but I don't agree, They are Mexicans and I am American, same as Italian, German, Romanian, Canadian... Country of origin, just add an. Mexican is not a dirty word. If they are upset by being called Mexican, then that is just their issue. I want to be called an American.

I'd like to add that stirring it up does not mean being hateful towards a race. My intent is to motivate the masses, to support a tough immigration reform bill but you have to spark their passion about the issue. Frankly, the Mexican population is the biggest offenders of our immigration laws. That's just a fact. I guess, I should have said, "Illegal Mexicans".

Thanks for the imput,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea! Can someone outline any links to chat rooms or other online areas where we can do some activist work? thanks

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dragon

Sorry but I don't agree, They are Mexicans and I am American, same as Italian, German, Romanian, Canadian... Country of origin, just add an. Mexican is not a dirty word. If they are upset by being called Mexican, then that is just their issue. I want to be called an American.

I'd like to add that stirring it up does not mean being hateful towards a race. My intent is to motivate the masses, to support a tough immigration reform bill but you have to spark their passion about the issue. Frankly, the Mexican population is the biggest offenders of our immigration laws. That's just a fact.

Thanks for the imput,
    Dixie
    You should make sure you add illegal alien otherwise it can sound like you're a racist.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I'd like to add that stirring it up does not mean being hateful towards a race. My intent is to motivate the masses, to support a tough immigration reform bill but you have to spark their passion about the issue. Frankly, the Mexican population is the biggest offenders of our immigration laws. That's just a fact. I guess, I should have said, "Illegal Mexicans".
    i would like to clarify that mexican is not a race

OK OK OK

I'll do the PC thing. I just don't see a problem with it. I'm not a racist so I must not get it.

Immigrantgirl, by no means am I on the run nor am I dumb enough to be toyed with. I know where you stand. Mexican is a Nationality but it was implied that Mexican sounded racist and I just clarified my position. Like I said, "country of origin". Taking things out of context really caps my tail and I will call you at it every time.

Now, Back to what ths post is about!

Go to yahoo.com go to the bottom of the page and click on Chat under the heading More Yahoo Services

Make-up an ID and then Enter Chat Room.

Dixie

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: OK OK OK

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'll do the PC thing. I just don't see a problem with it. I'm not a racist so I must not get it.

Immigrantgirl, by no means am I on the run nor am I dumb enough to be toyed with. I know where you stand. Mexican is a Nationality but it was implied that Mexican sounded racist and I just clarified my position. Like I said, "country of origin".

Now, Back to what ths post is about!

Go to yahoo.com go to the bottom of the page and click on Chat under the heading More Yahoo Services

Make-up and ID and then Enter Chat Room.

Dixie
    I'm just saying you should be clear that you aren't upset about legal Mexican immigrants, but Illegal Aliens from Mexico.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I got you NoIllegals. I've got too many Mexican friends and relatives, to feel that way. Maybe I'm too comfortable using the word Mexican. I'm not worried about it. I will agree that illegal immigration is a sensitive subject but at some point people have to speak. Everyone can say don't say this or don't say that and you will get nothing said. If I were deliberately derogatory or using insulting titles. Well, then call me on the carpet. Hello, I'm white, that don't bother me. I'm American, that don't bother me. Just keeping it real. Call me a liberal, that wont bother me either. You know. "To thine own self be true".

Now, go out there and get busy in the chartrooms.

Thanks, Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast