Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can say things like; Did you know that the mjority of a
    Americans make less money today than they did 5 years ago? Why do you think that is?

Chatroom Attack

Thanks

Chatroom Attack! Come back and tell us your sucess stories.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is the biggest, single supplier of illegal aliens, but only makes up about half of the illegal population. The rest of the illegals in our country, come from all over the world, with many of them, being people who had a legal visa to come here, but remained after their visa expired. Our immigration laws are not being enforced, no matter where the illegals came from or how they got here.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

What I've discovered

What has been working for me.

Going into a chatroom, discussing illegal immigration.

Finding like minded people and asking them if they have contacted their Senators... If they have I praise their efforts.

Then I ask others, to do the same and tell them how to contact thier Senators....

Don't stop begging until someone commits to calling or e-mailing.
    Remind them that it only takes a few minuites...

Telling how urgent it is and they need to contact thier Senators... How important it is and how it is time to take action. Motivational speach...

1 person in 25,000 will write. I have as many as 6 writing letters more or less.

Thanks, Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Dixie is just trying to come up with some different alternatives to inform others and to get the issue debated more. Lets not hang'em up over a minor PC thing.

Personally, I like the idea, but still think going to the local Home Depots and getting on their intercom systems would be fun too.

"um, hello, Home Depot promotes illegal immigration, infact, you've probably noticed the illegals hanging around Home Depot's parking lot. Do the right thing and leave now, never shop at Home Depot again. Oh, and Pedro over in lighting isn't illegal, but the 10 people he lives with are."

"um, hello, Home Depot promotes illegal immigration, infact, you've probably noticed the illegals hanging around Home Depot's parking lot. Do the right thing and leave now, never shop at Home Depot again. Oh, and Pedro over in lighting isn't illegal, but the 10 people he lives with are."

Best laugh I've had in weeks. Thanks !

To a point, I do see what everyone is saying about being careful how we refer to the illegals -

Of course, from the recent protests and all the Mexican flags, don't know how anyone could really argue with the word used. Hey, if we just got all those carrying Mexican flags, and their families, sent home, we would be much better off already.

As a veteran of Yahoo, I do know what you mean.

I will tell you that I have fought the fought on Yahoo for some years now and I have noticed a real difference over there since the demonstrations started.

There have been posters on there that are not the usual pro-illegal bunch. These were people with cut and paste postings - hundreds of them one day. It was amazing. I suspected FR - or the RNC - (one and the same).

The President told his supporters to 'go to the internet for the truth'. Let's give it to them.

I have seen links to 'numbersUSA', but I have never seen links to this site.
    I am not saying it hasn't been posted, I just haven't seen it.

Can we post links to this site on Yahoo and other boards? I didn't know if it was OK or not.

Banned
    By all means post links to ALIPAC everywhere you can. Concerned citizens have a right to know what is REALLY happening to their country, and ALIPAC is the right place for them to learn.

Remember... Legal yes, ILLEGAL NO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12