Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just wish the USA would keep it's nose out of foreign countries business.
    If they are poor, let the leader take charge, not us.

If they have wealthy and many rich resources, they should start taking charge and help their own.

I'm tired of American's being the host to parasites!

Sorry, people, it's just like when parents keep helping out their kids from a jam...they will never learn how to stand on their own feet.

Besides, I did not send out invitations to foreigners to dip into my purse.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Well I am sure CAFTA and NAFTA do not help, but they had no jobs before those programs went there. The same jobs they took there, they took out of the US and took from American's.

They lost farmers? So have we. Left and right.

I do not believe their poverty is our problem.
    Because of the trade agreements, they lost alot of farmers. And these same poor farmers, entered or country illegally to work here. What a TRADE DEAL!
    Sorry, it wasnt MY government that screwed up. We are not obligated to help Mexico's poor when they have a government of their own to help them. Let Mexico generate jobs for their own people, and keep them there where they belong.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    NAFTA
    Does anyone remember klinton extolling the benefits of NAFTA to Mex?
    The great number of jobs that it would create for the poor people?
    Oh, my did Congess just goo and gaa over the wonderful advantage it was to give our "neighbor" in helping to build it's infrastructure and put people to work.
    I remember. I was pretty amazed when my manufacturing job went to Canada? Somebody explain how that works.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12