Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How is your imagination?

Ok, hubby got the pictures back from building the fence on the Az border.

I have been working for 3 hrs trying to figure out how to post them, and have pulled out a lot of hair!

So, imagine you are seeing these picture...bunch of men working putting up a fence! In a bunch of dust.!

He didn't take very good pictures anyway....but a few did show the pictures of the fencing they are putting up...tall slats, you can see through them....I would guess, no matter what, those illegals will find someway get over them, but they won't be able to get vehicles over them and that's what they wanted here, as it is a high drug smuggling area.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

moosetracks,

Do you have them posted online to a site like photobucket? If you do, then I can help you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why can you see through them? Are they buffered with some other fencing and razor wire? How deep do they go underground? How easily can they be knocked down with a good vehicle that's built for that sort of thing?

Last I'd heard, when asking permission to build the fence on private property, the owners of the property were given a choice between 2 kinds of "fence". One is more cattle friendly (some people don't want their cattle getting hurt) the other is the big serious "YOU WILL NOT COME HERE" one.

I don't know where your hubby was, but perhaps that's why you can see through the fencing.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

The fence is welded together in some areas. It`s a lot of hard work paid off with USA Pride.
    I was assigned to border duty 3 weeks ago.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    Why can you see through them? Are they buffered with some other fencing and razor wire? How deep do they go underground? How easily can they be knocked down with a good vehicle that's built for that sort of thing?
    They look pretty strong. They were installed a few ft. underground, with solid panels, then the actual fence, it looks like a slat, then a small opening, then another slat, etc. almost like a picket fence type. I can't tell if there's anything between them, and never thought to ask him....I will though.

I did try to get them in photobucket, but......well my nerves were quite frazzled by that time, and I shut down the laptop and watched a home repair show.

I don't know if I'll even try again....is a Mac easier to use than a PC?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

moosetracks,

Basically what you need to do is find a place to host your pictures so people or websites can access them.

Here is a list of them.

http://www.imagehostadvisory.com/

Once you have an account opened then you download your picture to that website.

After the picture is there you can open it, right click on it and select, "properties". That should pop up a box of the pictures properties. In those properties will be a web address.

Copy and past that address into the spot you want the picture to appear using the "Img" tag.

The following is the statue on the top of the Capital Building that Mr. Smith mentions in the movie Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

You can right click on it and see the properties, or the link I used to call up the picture.

Or she could send the pictures through email to someone that knows how to do it.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I'm just worried about tunnels.