Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Howdy

The newest registered user is obbop

Hey!!!!! That's me!!!!!

Howdy, folks.

Maybe some of you recognize the screen name. Been on the Webernet since 1996 and was active in the fight against the ongoing invasion since 1993..... the year I fled my home state of California due in large part to the social and economic horrors caused by you know what!!!!!

After leaving California and re-entering the USA I scurried off to Nebraska. Once there I started spreading the word as much as possible... anyone whose ear I could grab. One of my most "lucrative" locales was while standing in grocery store check-out lines. You can imagine the abuse I took from the majority of sheep uhhhhhh local citizens whose knowledge of immigrants/invaders was the propaganda the local pro-illegal media spewed, convincing the majority that today's "immigrants" are the same as the huddled masses entering through Ellis Island as seen in the history books.

Sadly, around 3 years after arriving here I noticed the influx of illegals. The tidal wave has lapped upon the shores of the Heartland. I almost lost hope but struggled on.

I eased off disseminating info about the illegals a year or so ago though I dabble in the act now and then.

I am here mainly as a lurker, to garner info to support my diatribes when I am confronted by a pro-invader jerk, of which there are too many hereabouts.

After reading a few posts I noted a few folks who possess a belief that I have arrived at after years of study..... that the invasion is but part of a larger problem.

In a nutshell, I am convinced that we are in the midst of class warfare with an elite class (a very broad term but needed for this short message) garnering ever-growing amounts of power and wealth.

I have trended towards ignoring the invasion and concentrating on convincing folks we are in a class war and that the common folks need to "circle their wagons" and begin fighting back.

I hope and pray for a peaceful resolution of the many problems facing the common American but fear that, eventually, there is the possibility some sort of armed insurrection will be needed to prevent the citizenry from backsliding into a lifestyle more akin to that of 2nd-world countries than that of a modern industrialized first-world nation-state.

Never fear.... no advocation of taking up arms and tossing bombs here!!!! Just the hint that, eventually, the worse may possibly occur.... especially if events continue as they have and conditions worsen for the common folk.

There. That's my "history." I look forward to reading info and comments on this site. Sadly, I am unable to contribute since my decent job followed millions of others overseas and all I can find is part-time work with no benefits. Nuthin' unusual.... just the same thing happening to many many many other Americans. With oodle of scarcasm I proclaim I am glad my income dropped and my job left since I know a very few highly-placed folks are assured of their yearly HUGE bonus.... likely more than the average laborer earns in a lifetime of toil. (gag).

Well, gee obbop you are welcome here any old time and hope you will jump right in and take part. We aren't going to just roll over and play dead here and need all the good folks we can get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi obbop, welcome to ALIPAC. I'm usually a little more warm in my welcome, and throw in a few emoticons, but I'm a pessimistic anti-illegal immigration activist tonight because I think El Presidente is going to say some very aggravating, unintelligent and unAmerican things on his border visit tomorrow. But, welcome to ALIPAC, for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

may I call you Bob ?
    welcome and I think you are right about the class warfare thing- some people are doing very well- slumlords- muitnationals corporations and the very high ranking-
    the middle class professionals dont realize it but they are being picked off one at a time by being replaced with Indian workers - and china etc
    well anyway the more the merrier! Rebecca who is not named thelma and dont ask me why

The best bomb i see thrown here is boycott and economic sanction on a grass roots level. Who cares if we are a little disorganized in this right now. It will get back to the business community. Welcome aboard. Im living in mexico by the mountains the Denver metro area. let me know if i can help,
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Re: Howdy

Welcome Obbop!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Yes, I live in Aurora, Mexico, a suburb of Denver, Mexico! You are right! It is a form of class warfare where a few are getting rich off of cheap immigrant labor and they don't care about health care, public schools or anything else community wise because they are so wealthy they can live in areas where there are few if any illegals except for their nannies. They can send their kids to private schools where few immigrants are....yet!

I have not been posting much since I am tired of all of this and I have pretty much said everything that one can say. Our politicians are worthless except for a few brave souls like Tancredo. Like Bootsie said, the Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell us out.

I agree

What made me finally realize what is happening is reading about agenda 21. That opened my eyes! Obbob you are right. THis is exactly what is happening! The elites know we are onto them and they are going to strip us of everything as fast as they can! It is all there in black and white in agenda 21!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Welcome to ALIPAC, obbop! Nice to have a new LURKER!! You can feel free to contribute as well. We always like to hear a fresh voice.

I'm trying to REPRESS the fact that we are going to have to get the White House White Wash today, Legal, but you keep reminding me!!!!! PUHLEASE!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Welcome Obbop,

We could use an experienced hand at getting the word out. It's a new ballgame now.

William

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast