Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOWDY FOLKS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL That's funny AmerLiz.

Illegals are to ICE as _______ are to Dixie? :P

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOWDY AGAIN

Hi again, dear Dixie. As you see, your ban didn't take too long.... NEWPILGRIMFAMILY IS BACK AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN....
    I DARE ICE TO COME AFTER ME

When I was a kid, my family was very very poor; sometimes we had to sell the lunch so we could buy dinner (now, that's a joke)... Anyway, I didn't have a lot of toys, actually I had no toys at all: just the ones that I woud make myself, with wood, paper, etc. Our next door neighboors weren't much better than us, but their kid had a nice, beautifull soccer ball!!! Oh man, I begged that boy to let me play with that soccer ball, and sometimes he would let me to, but guess what? He was much taller and stronger than me, but he was also fat and slow, so I always beat him on soccer. And almost every single time that I scored he would take his ball and get inside his home: "You're never playing with my toys again".... Dixie, you and a few other "leaders from alipac are just like that boy; if you can't win, you "just take your toys and get inside your house"! On another hand, I've received a few PMs from some members here, serious people that really want to know the other side of the history, and I know there's a lot of people here that isn't brainwashed by "leaders and moderator" of this website, so if you guys want to keep in touch after I get banned again from alipac, my personal email is wisconsinwarrior300000@yahoo.com . Merry Christmas everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by guesswhopilg
    When I was a kid, my family was very very poor; sometimes we had to sell the lunch so we could buy dinner (now, that's a joke)... Anyway, I didn't have a lot of toys, actually I had no toys at all: just the ones that I woud make myself, with wood, paper, etc. Our next door neighboors weren't much better than us, but their kid had a nice, beautifull soccer ball!!! Oh man, I begged that boy to let me play with that soccer ball, and sometimes he would let me to, but guess what? He was much taller and stronger than me, but he was also fat and slow, so I always beat him on soccer. And almost every single time that I scored he would take his ball and get inside his home: "You're never playing with my toys again".... Dixie, you and a few other "leaders from alipac are just like that boy; if you can't win, you "just take your toys and get inside your house"! On another hand, I've received a few PMs from some members here, serious people that really want to know the other side of the history, and I know there's a lot of people here that isn't brainwashed by "leaders and moderator" of this website, so if you guys want to keep in touch after I get banned again from alipac, my personal email is wisconsinwarrior300000@yahoo.com . Merry Christmas everyone.
    So long dude!

Time to change your name again

Nice try!

REEAAALLLYYY???

By the way, if I don't answer people here that's because I got banned again ... Oterwise I answer everyone.

Banned
    He's like our own little case of herpes simplex...

Banned
    Yep.... Acutally I just want you guys to tell the truth: there are good illegals and bad illegals.... MOD EDIT
    There is no "good" or "bad" tp this issue. They are simply illegal. That's like saying that there are good and bad drivers who speed through school zones. On the surface that is a true statement, but it is immaterial to the fact that they are breaking the law and must be caught and punished.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yep.... Acutally I just want you guys to tell the truth: there are good illegals and bad illegals.... MOD EDIT
    There is no "good" or "bad" tp this issue. They are simply illegal. That's like saying that there are good and bad drivers who speed through school zones. On the surface that is a true statement, but it is immaterial to the fact that they are breaking the law and must be caught and punished.
    CRuisers, ambulances and firefighter trucks speed and pass red lights everywhere, and they're not bad; just badly needed.

April
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

He's like our own little case of herpes simplex

SO TRUE and he is stupid enough to act proud of that!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast