Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HR976 Health bill.

HR976 Health bill.

I am not sure who will benefits from the bill. I believe it will mostly benefit illegal aliens and their children. My family that cannot afford the $800 a month for their Health coverage and cannot afford the deductible will have to pay for the health care for illegal aliens as well as their own. Session say illegals will not benefit from this bill but he is wrong because the anchor babies will. And they make up more than half of the children that do not have health care.
    Now they want to cover pre-natal care. This is not a good bill because in some way it will cover ilelgal aliens who will give birth to anchor babies.

The poor children of this country is already covered with Medicaid. This bill is not needed because it do not cover the children of families that make more than the limit to be eligable for this coverage and there will still be millions not covered.
    And over 300,000 anchor babies become citizens each year in the United States thanks to the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
    http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/6-29-2005-72313.asp

Bush will veto this bill.

No wonder illegals leave their Countries the word is out ...you can rape our taxpayers....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother