Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee on Hannity radio show today

Sean Hannity will have Huckabee on his radio show this afternoon to interview him:
    http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=122648
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm listening. Thanks.

I hope Hannity doesn't throw him softballs and hug up to him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He seems to be tearing McCain down pretty bad right now.

Sean Hannity

Oh, I think Sean will be cozy. But, Sean Hannity has given every indication of being pro Romney. So, I think we can expect Romney's press to be positive unless Romney says something peculiar.

Interesting. Hannity says he has an inside source that says Hillary has some nasty scoop on Obama (drug related) that she may need to pull out and expose if Obama wins NH.

I don't think Hannity will throw him softballs, he sounds like he'll be going after the truth.

Hannity was pretty damning on McCain.

JAK
    Put employers of illegals in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you will see this change and we know who is and is not serious about illegal immigration!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Huckabee skirts being specific in addressing questions directly. He is very slippery. I care for him not at all but I will give him this...he is a very good politician who can deflect questions and spin his negatives into positives. Instead of just giving outright amnesty, he has them go "home" for a few days and re-enter legally. Basically, the same thing.

God help us if all we have to choose from for the Republican nomination are Ghuliani, Huckabee and McCain. If that being the case, can Ron Paul pull off a miracle and win the presidency on a 3rd party ticket? What a long shot that would be.

JAK
    Ghuliani, Huckabee and McCain
    Won't give my vote to any of these TRAITORS!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast