Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excellent Point!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Put employers of illegals in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you will see this change and we know who is and is not serious about illegal immigration!!!!
    You're so right.

3rd Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Huckabee skirts being specific in addressing questions directly. He is very slippery. I care for him not at all but I will give him this...he is a very good politician who can deflect questions and spin his negatives into positives. Instead of just giving outright amnesty, he has them go "home" for a few days and re-enter legally. Basically, the same thing.

God help us if all we have to choose from for the Republican nomination are Ghuliani, Huckabee and McCain. If that being the case, can Ron Paul pull off a miracle and win the presidency on a 3rd party ticket? What a long shot that would be.
    Pundits say Bloomberg's running. So, he'll have competition there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Put employers of illegals in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you will see this change and we know who is and is not serious about illegal immigration!!!!
    Arizona is going to take away their business licenses which should work just as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Don't worry, hannity will suck up to him. He rarely gets tough with a "republican" and I use that word VERY loosely with Huckabee et al.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    God help us if all we have to choose from for the Republican nomination are Ghuliani, Huckabee and McCain. If that being the case, can Ron Paul pull off a miracle and win the presidency on a 3rd party ticket? What a long shot that would be.
    This is why I support Romney at this point. He's not perfect, but the best, most viable alternative. And he has a "good" grade on his 'No Amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement) from Numbers. Paul or Hunter are not going to win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12