Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee should drop out now. He hasn't won since Iowa, and there is no way he can win the nomination. He's staying in the race to hurt Romney and help McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    Its called dirty pool! He's a McCain CFR ally thats staying in the election just to draw enough Conservative Christian votes away from (Mormon) Romney.
    You know I was thinking about how the CFR "Presidential Selection Committee" must have dreamed this plan up to get McCain nominated. Three months ago McCain was dead in the water and nobody knew who Huckabee was. Then they start getting all the free media "news" coverage (more like campaign ads). This has to be intentional, the heads of the networks (CFR members all) told their News program managers to play up McCain and Huckaby while almost ignoring Romney. Same for Associated Press. Man I would love to have a tape recording of all the discussions that went into making McCain the front runner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is still doing well in the south even when his record is examined. I've been posting in a lot southern media and I'm having a hard time breaking thru. Only when I'm making calls do they tend to believe.

I'm a born-again Christian and can't understand how Christian Conservatives can continue to believe Huckabee's golden tongue. The facts of his record as Governor can't be denied. He had 12 ethic charges and his No Amnesty pledges (Numbers and Sessions) are a farce.
    2006: Supported President Bush's immigration plan and claimed that opposition to Bush's proposal was "RACIST" and that it WASN'T AMNESTY.. (Ralph Hallow, "Huckabee 'Serious' About Presidency," Washington Times, 5/17/06)
    --MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press, August 5, 2005
    LITTLE ROCK (AP) -- Gov. Mike Huckabee says he's not afraid of risking his political future by speaking out against a recent immigration raid at an Arkadelphia poultry plant EVEN THOUGH CALLS TO HIS OFFICE HAVE BEEN "about a 1000 to one" AGAINST his stance. Immigration officials arrested 119 illegal immigrants at Petit Jean Poultry after auditing the company's records. Agents said many workers illegally purchased U.S. birth certificates and Social Security cards, then used the documents to obtain ID cards, bearing their photos, from the state of Arkansas. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=631
    Etc., Etc., Etc.

Banned
    Because the media spins these guys any way they want to ,

They could make anyone out to be a hero if they wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Because the media spins these guys any way they want to, they could make anyone out to be a hero if they wanted to
    Yes but there is more to it than that, they have a reason and a plan to promote McCain and Huckster, it is part of a secret conspiracy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Because the media spins these guys any way they want to, they could make anyone out to be a hero if they wanted to
    Yes but there is more to it than that, they have a reason and a plan to promote McCain and Huckster, it is part of a secret conspiracy.

I really do think they are controlling McCain and Huck

But not Romney

I'll be spending a good portion of my day tomorrow working on Huckabee.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I'll be spending a good portion of my day tomorrow working on Huckabee.
    JMO but I don't think Huck is going to be that big of a threat

I could be wrong but I also think a lot of people have written him off now

My contention is the fact that Romney got a lot of the Evangelical vote
    in Florida and Huck didn't

McCain right now is the far greater evil

I so hope you're right. I'm just concerned that Huckabee could be a threat in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia. From what I understand, Romney has already ceded Arkansas to him(which Huckabee will win), but he needs to get a very low percentage of votes in the other states. I'm concerned that if he comes in first or second in the above, and McCain takes states like Minnesota, Illinois and, God forbid, Massachusetts, it will jeopardize Romney.

I can multi-task on Huckabee and McCain. I've been pounding McCain for days, but I'll certainly keep it up. I have many friends on this, too. I've cleared my schedule for tomorrow to deliver maximum sucker punches. I'll be checking in here to see what others are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I so hope you're right. I'm just concerned that Huckabee could be a threat in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
    Huckabee might be a threat in Alabama but Tennessee and Georgia will be more like Florida.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast