Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee signed Jeff Sessions's Pledge!!!

Huckabee signed Jeff Sessions's Pledge!!! http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/02/02 ... 2461.shtml

It's making me take another look at him and I'm probably not alone.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Huckabee's stance on trade and if Romney can flip flop on this issue why can't Huckabee? To me trade is part of the foreign invasion and is just as vital to saving American jobs. Romney hasn't yet signed the pledge and supports free trade like NAFTA.

Hope you know that he said he does not agree with Sessions provision that stops chain migration(bringing in unlimited family members) makes at least half of legal immigrants have a skill -if all 15 points are not followed,huckabee knows he has left a loop hole for contining current policies.This also means that if somehow some ,even a small number got any amnesty they could bring in millions of relatives unskilled,elderly etc under a Huckabee administration and he could point back to the fact he never supported all parts of Session plan

This makes no difference whatsoever to me. A desperate ploy by a candidate who knows he's far behind.

If he had done this weeks ago, I may find it more believable, but I still would not vote for him.

Huckster needs to re-evaluate his Christian principles.

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Hope you know that he said he does not agree with Sessions provision that stops chain migration(bringing in unlimited family members) makes at least half of legal immigrants have a skill -if all 15 points are not followed,huckabee knows he has left a loop hole for contining current policies.This also means that if somehow some ,even a small number got any amnesty they could bring in millions of relatives unskilled,elderly etc under a Huckabee administration and he could point back to the fact he never supported all parts of Session plan
    I've heard it is very hard to bring family members here. My boss is from the Philippines and he sponsored his brother 15 years ago and he is still not here. I'm not so worried about that as much as Romeny's increase in legal immigration and trade.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)