Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee teams up with Minuteman

Can someone please let me know what is going on?? Huckabee is PRO-AMNESTY. And the Minuteman president is supporting him? I seen this tonight on the news. The two of them at a press conference. Is the Minuteman organization selling us out?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gilchrest only speaks for himself

OK my friends, I think this will do it -now spread my words far and wide!
    Chris Simcox

No National Minuteman Group has endorsed Mike Huckabee.

One individual Minuteman has personally endorsed him.

For the sake of clarity, it is important to note that the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), the nation's largest Minuteman organization, is a 501(C)4 non-profit organization and cannot and does not endorse any candidate for public office. MCDC is not associated with Mr. Jim Gilchrist, who today endorsed Mike Huckabee for president.

Jim Gilchrist’s erstwhile Minuteman Project is itself an organization which by its own representations as a non-profit civic group, cannot legally endorse candidates. It does not have any volunteers who observe illegal border activity. It has no border fence building projects. Jim Gilchrist here speaks only for Jim Gilchrist, he does not speak for the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, nor is he nationally representative of most patriots in the "Minuteman movement" – who under no circumstances could ignore the failed record nor endorse the duplicitous “planâ€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The "original" minuteman project broke up. Gilchrist has been accused of wrongdoings. There have been some lawsuits etc. Can't remember all of the details. If my memory serves me correctly he is acting alone. It was quite some news here in So. Calif. a while back. Personally I don't think Huckabee knows what he got into. Huckabee will fade just like Howard Dean once the truth gets out in other states about his record on immigration.

oops. Looks like Bren4824 gave the explanation. Thanks

Banned
    This is meant to give credence to hucks phony "get tough" new
    approach ,

You can bet he'll be lugging Gilchrest to all his events in the coming week and try to give the impression he is being endorsed by the minutemen

Nothing is further from the truth

Keep in mind , the msm is on a massive push to get Huck the nomination
    because he will be an easy beat for Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    The "original" minuteman project broke up. Gilchrist has been accused of wrongdoings. There have been some lawsuits etc. Can't remember all of the details. If my memory serves me correctly he is acting alone. It was quite some news here in So. Calif. a while back. Personally I don't think Huckabee knows what he got into. Huckabee will fade just like Howard Dean once the truth gets out in other states about his record on immigration.
    Wilma:

But, the problem is the damage that he will do in Iowa and New Hamsphire----as Gilchrist is going to show up in Iowa to assist Hucklebee with his campaigning there!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Personally I am so made at Gilchrist, I could spit.

I think Gilchrist has lost his mind and he should be confronted by any and all members of the anti open borders community. The word must be spread about the problems this guy has.

Bren,

I was going to post Chris's statement on it's own thread, so it will show up better.

I just happened to see your name on this thread, or I would not have found the stetement so easy.

So I think I will go ahead and make a thread so the 'Subject' will show up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast