Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Forget about it Huckster. This Romney supporter will never vote for you, especially after your your animus towards Romney and your insults at his religion.

Go whine to Chuck Norris.
    I agree 100%. After the things he said about Romney, no way is he getting my vote. He should have been the one to drop out. He had the least delegates. I'll vote for Hillary first.
    Well, I cant go that far. But I sure can stay home and looks like thats
    what Ill be doing.....

I just sent the TN GOP a scathing email and told them we would sit back
    and watch while the sickle was painted on the WH and muttering "gotcha
    last"! Bah bye!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I don't know why everyone is so against Huckabee. If you don't vote for him, that idiot McCain will get the nomination for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    I don't know why everyone is so against Huckabee. If you don't vote for him, that idiot McCain will get the nomination for sure!
    If I lived in the south with lots of Huckabee supporters I would vote for him. If I lived in the north it would be Ron Paul of course.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Forget about it Huckster. This Romney supporter will never vote for you, especially after your your animus towards Romney and your insults at his religion.

Go whine to Chuck Norris.
    I agree 100%. After the things he said about Romney, no way is he getting my vote. He should have been the one to drop out. He had the least delegates. I'll vote for Hillary first.
    Well, I cant go that far. But I sure can stay home and looks like thats
    what Ill be doing.....

I just sent the TN GOP a scathing email and told them we would sit back
    and watch while the sickle was painted on the WH and muttering "gotcha
    last"! Bah bye!
    Write in either Tancredo or Romney, that will send a message!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

No it won't.

Tancredo, Hunter, and Keys received votes in FL despite having dropped out. I'm sure they received votes in other states too. No one noticed....and the media sure as heck didn't point it out. Why would they start now....?

The establishment doesn't care if we write in Donald Duck. As long as McCain, Hillary, or Obama ultimately win, they're happy.

xyz
    Why not Huckabee..
    Because the Roads in Arkansas are a national disgrace..
    Because he conspired with McCain to screw Romney
    Because he now promises to do the job he was supposed to do and didn't do at a State Level ..such as fix the roads in Arkansas..on a National Level..and he will do the same corrupt..job..he did at State..at National..
    He was a bad governor..and he will make a bad President...
    and he lies..
    He didn't fix 1-40 through Arkansas as governor..and now he mouths off about fixing 1-95 as a public works program..that will cost more money on top of the money the tax payers have been paying all along to fix 1-95
    With Huckabee..and Clinton..You get to Pay Twice..for Less than Nothing
    Such a Deal

Arkansas Governors...Why aren't the roads fixed? Because Billy Clinton used the Federal Highway Trust Fund to balance the budget..Clinton Democrats didn't "balance the books" ..They cooked the books..

Cooking the Books...Inflation?..Bill Clinton ..do a search on that.."creative math"..

Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

No it won't.

Tancredo, Hunter, and Keys received votes in FL despite having dropped out. I'm sure they received votes in other states too. No one noticed....and the media sure as heck didn't point it out. Why would they start now....?

The establishment doesn't care if we write in Donald Duck. As long as McCain, Hillary, or Obama ultimately win, they're happy.
    That is what I am going to do......And, I know many others who are going to do the same thing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12