Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Huckabee's got everyone mad at him

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I am so confused! This article makes no mention of illegal aliens being allowed to "return legally" in a form of "touch-back" amnesty scheme after they had left the country, which I thought was the Huckabee plan which Jim Gilchrist endorsed: that certainly would make me oppose him. However, if his plan comes from the Center for Immigration Studies, and simply involves requiring all illegal aliens to register and leave the country within a prescribed period of time without being allowed to return, then it would be excellent to have such a plan before the public. However, I have a feeling that is too good to be true.
    Yes, Huckabee took most of his plan from the Center for Immigration Studies and then added Visa expansions, expediting legal entry, and touch back to nullify all of the enforcement efforts in the plan.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I believe the writer of this article was stating what Clarissa Martinez from the Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform was saying. Apparently, Clarissa doesn't see through Huckabee like we do.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well somehow we have to get the world out in Iowa. The debate today was so poorly hosted that I don't believe anyone watching could recognize Huckabee's pro illegal, pro give-away, high taxes to support them for you and me programs.

Doesn't the touch-back program require only one person to leave, not the family?

I will never vote for or support Suckabee he is like most politicians he will do are say anything to get elected.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Please leave comments under the article posted above----the pro-Huckleberry's have posted TONS of comments in favor of Huckleberry!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckabee is the republican Jimmy Carter.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Banned
    Pay attention to the last 40 seconds of this video clip, it's where Huckleberry says his plan is to make them pay a fine and register for citizenship, but makes NO MENTION of making them LEAVE.

Notice also that comments must be APPROVED before they are posted. It's no wonder there are only 5, and all of them supportive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjSQpNZYu1E

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    He is Bush with a brain!
    who could speak two sensible words together in the same sentence
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Huckabee is NOT taking a hard line. As pointed out, under his amnesty plan (and YES, it IS amnesty), illegals would go home for a day or so, return, and PRESTO, they're legalized. Please spread the word and don't let Huckabee and the MSM get away with this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast