Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckee's trying to pull a fast one on the American people. He's trying to be all things to all people, and that just isn't going to work.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huckabee is the most pro-illegal candidate on either side of the aisle! And to make matters worse...he is an 'evangelical', bible thumping OBL kind of guy! The Dems are going to make sure he gets the nomination so that Bill and Hill can start making plans early...like the day after the primaries. If, by some unintended catastophe, Huckabee were to get the nomination....I will stay home on election day. It's just surreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    First we should determine our foreign labor needs based on jobs that can't be filled by Americans. We should also take into account our population growth.

Not only should these illegals go back home but I think those immigrants already waiting to come here legally should be given the chance to fill any available jobs first. They already jumped ahead in the line by coming here illegally. Are we to give them the chance to do it again by allowing them to return in a couple days rather then giving other immigrants a chance?

I am all for the quota system to. Too many immigrants from just one country or ethnic group does not encourage assimilation and it isn't fair to other immigrants.
    Great post! Good idea to fill jobs with people in the legal process of seeking
    citizenship. Thats what we want anyway...people who want to become
    Americans not his flood of Mexican underclass with diseases and drunken
    habits that they find acceptable and proceed to kill Americans daily on
    our roads and elsewhere.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Huckee's trying to pull a fast one on the American people. He's trying to be all things to all people, and that just isn't going to work.
    Yes, he's Hillary's Republican counterpart in that respect.

We need to keep the momentum building against Huckabee because I suspect some MSM wish the controversy would just die. Huckabee has an abysmal record on immigration, and he needs to take a fall for it from which he won't recover. I think the more criticism he receives, the more petulant he'll become, and his supporters need to see that side of him. It's most certainly there.

The critical immigration issue aside, we don't need another foreign policy dunce in the White House.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123